1. #1
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default Happy Thanksgiving

    I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Go JETS, Go Giants!!

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    len1582's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    N.J.
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    A good, safe and healthy one from me to everyone and their families too.
    Will be working but can be thankful for no traffic on the ride in.

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Smile

    Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!!

  4. #4
    55 Years & Still Rolling
    hwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....
    Posts
    10,740

    Talking Here Too...............

    Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Go JETS, Go Giants!!

    Thank You! Laura and I would like to express our best wishes for the Holiday to one and all..........


    In regard to the JETS, we live at the south end of the approach pattern (15 miles out) for BWI Airport and the JETS are going quite well this mornining..........

    In regard to the Giants, Laura started cooking Dinner for the 12 that will be at our table at 5pm. The Giants are represented on the Kitchen Counter by a couple of cans of something labled "Jolly Green Giant"................
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

    IACOJ Budget Analyst

    I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

    www.gdvfd18.com

  5. #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwoods View Post
    Thank You! Laura and I would like to express our best wishes for the Holiday to one and all..........


    In regard to the JETS, we live at the south end of the approach pattern (15 miles out) for BWI Airport and the JETS are going quite well this mornining..........

    In regard to the Giants, Laura started cooking Dinner for the 12 that will be at our table at 5pm. The Giants are represented on the Kitchen Counter by a couple of cans of something labled "Jolly Green Giant"................
    Huh!! Not what I meant. But what the hey.... I guess as long as the Jets keep flying that is a good thing.

    Our Giant came in the form of a 40 pound turkey. Not sure where they found it, but this is it.

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33

    Default gobble

    Happy Turkey And Beer Day Everyone!

  7. #7
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Dickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,112

    Default

    Both myself and my girlfriend have to work through the weekend and I haven't seen her for two days because of opposite shifts.

    No worries though, in the morning I will give her turkey a good stuffing and top it off with some homemade gravy!!!





    Oh wait, what?
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

    IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    Both myself and my girlfriend have to work through the weekend and I haven't seen her for two days because of opposite shifts.

    No worries though, in the morning I will give her turkey a good stuffing and top it off with some homemade gravy!!!





    Oh wait, what?
    (wack) Jason! Shame on you. There might be l'il chilluns reading this site.

  9. #9
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Dickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecat1 View Post
    (wack) Jason! Shame on you. There might be l'il chilluns reading this site.
    What?

    You don't stuff your turkey?? Isn't that a tradition?
    It's the gravy that completes the meal. Nothing like real mashed potatoes and homemade gravy!!






    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

    IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

  10. #10
    MembersZone Subscriber
    fyrmnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    Both myself and my girlfriend have to work through the weekend and I haven't seen her for two days because of opposite shifts.

    No worries though, in the morning I will give her turkey a good stuffing and top it off with some homemade gravy!!!





    Oh wait, what?
    FTM-PTB-RFB
    IACOJ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    By RspctFrmCalgary in forum Canada
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 08:59 PM
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!
    By Ladder8 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 12:24 AM
  3. Happy Thanksgiving
    By nozzelvfd in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:05 PM
  4. Happy Thanksgiving
    By ffdfireexplorer in forum Canada
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 11:43 PM
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
    By EoneTiller in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register