Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 81 to 97 of 97
  1. #81
    Forum Member FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alecshawn1 View Post
    Folks like you that think you're holier than thou....Have NONE.
    Your ears must constantly burn.
    Oh you have balls. And your co-workers must LOVE the fact that your company officer is such a hairbag that he was forced to take stain like you. Oh but then again your entire platoon is probably a bunch of loads, because anyone of any worth in this job would have given you a locker room party or ran you off by now.....(or both...)
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."


  2. #82
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Posts
    4,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontvilleFire39 View Post
    Since apparently Memphis is stuck in the 1930's per alec, I am curious to know if any other departments still utilize a watchman?

    We do, someone has to turn the companies out...F.D.N.Y.

    This kid has some issues and apparently hasn't been out of his one horse town ever.

    FTM-PTB

  3. #83
    Forum Member FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    9,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alecshawn1 View Post
    You have issues.
    Grow up.
    You are nothing you say you are. How much respect do YOU think YOU have on your job?
    Ponder that. Folks like you that think you're holier than thou....Have NONE.
    Your ears must constantly burn.

    Oh my God!! You are such a joke it is as if you are trying to make yourself look foolish.

    I am not concerned at all about how much respect I have at work. I am confident that the firefighters I work with repsect my knowledge and ability just as I resepct theirs.

    Your bigger concern should be how much respect do you think you have garnered here with your antics, your childishness, and frankly your completely obvious lack of knowledge when it comes to certain topics.

    I am far from holier than thou...The one thing I definitely have over you here is I am not a liar.

    alecshawn1:

    I have been childish, stupid and foolish.
    I apologise to all.
    Sincerely.
    I will not be posting here any more.
    You are all better men than me.
    You are right and im wrong.
    I am ashamed and i hope my kids never see this side of me.
    Patty, I love you and hope you are doing well in life.
    Im am a sad and lonely person. I have no meaning anymore.
    Times can change fast, hold on.
    Sorry for everything.
    FTM-PTB

  4. #84
    the 4-1-4 Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alecshawn1 View Post
    You have issues.
    Grow up.
    You are nothing you say you are. How much respect do YOU think YOU have on your job?
    Ponder that. Folks like you that think you're holier than thou....Have NONE.
    Your ears must constantly burn.
    And who the f*ck are you?

    FyredUp is something that you aren't, and that is a competent, legit fireman.
    You're nothing but a two-bit donkey, spouting nonsense all over this forum, with zero credibility. You fall well within the likes of scarecrow.
    Last edited by jasper45; 12-19-2008 at 11:02 AM.

  5. #85
    Forum Member FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    9,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    And who the f*ck are you?

    FyredUp is something that you aren't, and that is a competent, legit fireman.
    You're nothing but a two-bit donkey, spouting nonsense all over this forum, with zero credibility. You fall well within the likes of scarecrow.
    Thanks Brother.

  6. #86
    Forum Member JayDudley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Way to go!!

    Jasper....way to make a point. I bet you eat with those fingers(The ones you used to type that garbage). If YOU are a firefighter why not act like one and not a raving *****.

    You sound like the re-birth of Alecshawn1...are you the same..Troll he was??
    Respectfully,
    Jay Dudley
    Retired Fire
    Background Investigator
    IACOJ-Member
    Lifetime Member CSFA
    IAFF Alumni Member

  7. #87
    the 4-1-4 Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDudley View Post
    Jasper....way to make a point. I bet you eat with those fingers(The ones you used to type that garbage). If YOU are a firefighter why not act like one and not a raving *****.

    You sound like the re-birth of Alecshawn1...are you the same..Troll he was??

    Why don't you mind your own business, and stay out of something that has nothing to do with you.
    In case you missed it, I was acting like a firefighter, and backing up my brother who has been harassed over time in this thread.
    FyredUp is the brother I was referring to, not you.

    I know him and respect him, not you.
    Last edited by jasper45; 12-19-2008 at 05:57 PM.

  8. #88
    Forum Member FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    9,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    Why don't you mind your own business, and stay out of something that has nothing to do with you.
    In case you missed it, I was acting like a firefighter, and backing up my brother who has been harassed over time in this thread.
    FyredUp is the brother I was referring to, not you.

    I know him and respect him, not you.
    Back at ya My Brother from across the border. You know any time you need me to back you up I will be there.

    Thanks again.

  9. #89
    Forum Member FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    9,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDudley View Post
    Jasper....way to make a point. I bet you eat with those fingers(The ones you used to type that garbage). If YOU are a firefighter why not act like one and not a raving *****.

    You sound like the re-birth of Alecshawn1...are you the same..Troll he was??
    Seriously Dude, you are way off base here. I have been friends with Jasper for a few years now and for you to compare him to alecshawn1 is ridiculous. Jasper is a loyal friend and doesn't like to see his friends attacked. Especially
    by the likes of alecshawn1.

    I tend to agree with him on this one. It was none of your business until you stuck your nose in it.

  10. #90
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    We still sit house watch from 2300-0700, split into two watches.
    Jasper are you in Chicago?
    FTM-PTB

  11. #91
    Forum Member JayDudley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,272

    Default Your Friends???

    Backing up a brother is one thing and you could have fooled me. I think that the way you'all talk to each other is a sad state. Everyone of you who throw around the words you do is shameful. To think that there are firefighters out there who use this kind of communication is beyond me. If this is what you prefer then have at it. I'll stay out of it and let you "KIDS" fight it out. Maybe it the old school in me....but I think with todays medium you should be careful what you print. As a background investigator it can bite you in the rear.
    Last edited by JayDudley; 12-20-2008 at 12:48 PM.
    Respectfully,
    Jay Dudley
    Retired Fire
    Background Investigator
    IACOJ-Member
    Lifetime Member CSFA
    IAFF Alumni Member

  12. #92
    the 4-1-4 Jasper 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ...A great place, on a Great Lake
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDudley View Post
    As a background investigator it can bite you in the rear.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll remember it when I put my papers in for retirement.

  13. #93
    Forum Member FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    9,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDudley View Post
    Backing up a brother is one thing and you could have fooled me. I think that the way you'all talk to each other is a sad state. Everyone of you who throw around the words you do is shameful. To think that there are firefighters out there who use this kind of communication is beyond me. If this is what you prefer then have at it. I'll stay out of it and let you "KIDS" fight it out. Maybe it the old school in me....but I think with todays medium you should be careful what you print. As a background investigator it can bite you in the rear.
    You chose to jump on Jasper for defending me because you don't like his method or language. The person he went after has made a shambles of this forum going from topic to topic spreading nonsense and hatred yet where has your outrage towards him been? I think you jumped into this way late and missed what has been going on prior to what jasper45 said to alecshawn1.

    I don't think you have spent much time in a firehouse if you have been offended by what jasper45 said. Frankly, I have heard far worse directed at each other by people who are friends.

    It is funny that you talk about how we are treating each other and then you have to call us all "KIDS" and capitalize it and put it in quotation marks. Condescend much? If a few harsh words and some profanity on a forum are worth the time of a "Background Investigator" how about the lies and hatred of alecshawn1?

    I would suggest strongly if this affects you so much that you either pass the topic by or put me on ignore.

  14. #94
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SE Missouri
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote:

    LOL, like anyone cares.
    just because one doesnt like my opinions doesnt mean i must go. The moderators (if there were any, will tell you i have done nothing "wrong".
    I havnt even received a warning.
    For that to happen, i would need to live in Germany around 1938 or
    Modern day Iran.
    Get over yourself. I have my opinions and if you dont like them...move on.
    alecshawn1
    Temporarily Inactive
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Posts: 160


    Now ya'll done did it, alecshawn1 has been placed termporarily inactive....but by who?
    Must be those imaginary moderators that lurk around........
    There goes the entertainment.......

  15. #95
    Forum Member Hazmat91180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Eastern WI
    Posts
    108

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I'll remember it when I put my papers in for retirement.

    Right on Jasper

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wake Up Wyoming
    By mtnfireguy in forum Wyoming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 05:15 PM
  2. This is your wake up call!
    By sbfdco1 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 09:00 AM
  3. If I Die Before You Wake
    By delilatunes in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 05:57 PM
  4. Wake Up Call
    By 46ENGINE in forum Maryland
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts