Hi! Well I guess this is the place to write our introductions, so here we go...I'm 23 years old, attending tulsa community college for a degree in "Emergency Medical Technology". Currenty I work as a correctional officer. I don't like criminals...at all...I'm doing my best to become a Firefighter. My major dream to be a part of a life saving service. I have dedicated most of my life trying to figure out which one I belong to. After many many years of research and soul searching I finally found exactly what I want to do with my life. It wasn't easy to come across either. For years I have always wanted to wear the uniform of a sailor. I spend alot of time looking up to the U.S. Coast Guard and their life saving team. After I learned exactly what their lifestyle entitled, I also learned that it wasn't the lifestyle for me. Too much time away from home. What they do is wonderful and I will never forget my time with them. Honestly that is where I met my first firefighters. They helped me in a time of need that had nothing to do with "fire". I realized that what they do has more to do with people than with fire. I got back home to Tulsa, and began my research into firefighting, I love just about everything that I read, and have come to terms with the dangers and stress that goes hand in hand with the job. I am a very hard worker and know that I will make a good team member. Living at a firehouse and working with other people who would do anything for others is mostly what attracted me to the job. But now I want EVERYTHING about the lifestyle.

As far as personal things go...you'll just have to get to know me...