Fatal Lehi House Fire
House fire in Utah County leaves one dead
A house fire that began early Saturday has left one man dead.
Officials say the fire started near 936 N. 400 E. in Lehi, just after 1:00 a.m.
Fire crews arrived on scene to find a garage converted into a mother-in-law apartment completely engulfed.
Despite hearing that someone may have still been inside, crews tell ABC 4 the structure was too unsafe to enter.
Upon entering the struture, after the fire was out, crews came upon a male in this late 20's, who died while trapped inside the structure.
Crews haven't released a name, and do not know his relationship to the family living in the adjacent home.
Stay tuned to ABC 4 for more on this story.