MembersZone Subscriber

Default narrative for 12 EKG monitors or turnouts?

Does anyone have a successful narrative for 12 lead EKG monitors or turnout gear? I have a successful narrative for a Plymovent System that I'd be willing to trade. Please email me.......gedgcomb@verizon.net thanks.

Forum Member

I don't have one to give you but as I understand it from Bugles posting there is an increased priority for ALS equipment in the AFG seminars.

MembersZone Subscriber

If anyone does have one, I'd appreciate having a look at a successful narrative as well. I'm always willing to share any of my projects, as well, even if you don't have a 12-lead.

I saw Bugles post in the other thread. That's actually what got me leaning for the EMS project over our wildland project. We're finishing up everything to become certified through the state as a non-transport ALS agency, we just need the equipment.

Thinking about trying for an Autopulse and CO Oximeter while I'm at it, and maybe even some training equipment/funds.

knff-- If I can get this done early enough (going to try not to procrastinate this year), I'll be glad to share it with you, even though we don't know how it's going to turn out. I think I'm going to get mine done before I start helping the other guys I'm working with on projects, so maybe it'll be ready before the opening of the application period.

Thread Information