Permanently Removed

Default This is how you give a briefing...

The AMERICAN Soldier kicks ***... **Caution on the language used.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ies_video.html

Forum Member

"This is how you give a briefing..."

...yes, it is.

Forum Member

That is some good S**t!!
    The opinions I post to these forums do not represent any entity to which I am affiliated.

Forum Member

Wow! Buddy has energy, eh?

MembersZone Subscriber

Hell yeah!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

What do the marines say?

WHO AHH!!!!

(sorry, probably screwing that up)

I want this guy to run for WI governor!!
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    What do the marines say?

WHO AHH!!!!

(sorry, probably screwing that up)

I want this guy to run for WI governor!!
    Marines do not say this.

It is more of a gutteral growl.

And I can't wait some pantywaist, flaming-liberal, ACLU schmuck to start whining about this.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

In the Navy,I was usually assigned to work for a petty officer who felt that his status as one whole paygrade above mine obligated him to avoid actual physical labor such as opening a door for another sailor who had both arms full of equipment.He'd also write that sailor up for stowing gear in the wrong location if said sailor merely set something on the deck so he could operate the WTD handle and open the dogs on the watertight door.
    If a complaint was registered with the chain of command higher than his position,he'd find the sailor who registered the complaint and remind him of what rolls downhill and find petty things to further add misery to the sailor's day.
    That officer in the video sounded off on the leaders of that patrol and let them know that he felt,as I do, that leaders should have a two word definition of leadership:Follow me.
    I thank God that the officers on my old department are not like that.The new ones learn quickly that they are supposed to be in front and doing things that the other people on the line are doing,not kicking back and "supervising".That's what IC is for.

I do think that he should be watching his back as there ARE people as petty as my example above.Maybe someone in that berated group is figuring "Who does he think HE is talking to ME that way?" and looking for some payback.
    So what if some ACLU type is aghast that an American officer would talk to our allies that way.Judging from the context,he was upset that those police officers were not operating up to standards that he must meet and was just letting them know it.
    Let's see an ACLU lawyer patrol Maudi and see how effective his arguments are when incoming rounds are hitting guys in his location.I am sure that a well filed legal brief full of wherefores and whereases will be so much a deterrent that the insurgents will just quit and cower in their hideyholes.

Oh yeah,and the SEALs that I've met along the way would be saying "HOO YAH,Sir!"

Savage / Hyneman 08'

Now that was a good old fasioned, in your face, tell it like it is " No ****ter"

He's got my vote.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    In the Navy,I was usually assigned to work for a petty officer who felt that his status as one whole paygrade above mine obligated him to avoid actual physical labor such as opening a door for another sailor who had both arms full of equipment.He'd also write that sailor up for stowing gear in the wrong location if said sailor merely set something on the deck so he could operate the WTD handle and open the dogs on the watertight door.
    If a complaint was registered with the chain of command higher than his position,he'd find the sailor who registered the complaint and remind him of what rolls downhill and find petty things to further add misery to the sailor's day.
    That officer in the video sounded off on the leaders of that patrol and let them know that he felt,as I do, that leaders should have a two word definition of leadership:Follow me.
    I thank God that the officers on my old department are not like that.The new ones learn quickly that they are supposed to be in front and doing things that the other people on the line are doing,not kicking back and "supervising".That's what IC is for.

I do think that he should be watching his back as there ARE people as petty as my example above.Maybe someone in that berated group is figuring "Who does he think HE is talking to ME that way?" and looking for some payback.
    So what if some ACLU type is aghast that an American officer would talk to our allies that way.Judging from the context,he was upset that those police officers were not operating up to standards that he must meet and was just letting them know it.
    Let's see an ACLU lawyer patrol Maudi and see how effective his arguments are when incoming rounds are hitting guys in his location.I am sure that a well filed legal brief full of wherefores and whereases will be so much a deterrent that the insurgents will just quit and cower in their hideyholes.

Oh yeah,and the SEALs that I've met along the way would be saying "HOO YAH,Sir!"
    does anyone care to explain to me what he said?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bharer75 View Post
    does anyone care to explain to me what he said?
    I believe he feels the motivational speech the gentleman is giving is good. He worked with someone who wasn't up to those standards. But, maybe the speaker was a bit over zealous and some people could be upset so he may have to tone it down a bit. Also a splash of sarcasm towards the people who don't understand what the job over there is about and feel they can do it with a piece of legal paper and their head up their ***...He likes it too.

Forum Member

Fired up and motivated that's the way to go

Forum Member

"You don't say much,Sir but when you do you cut right to the point and I salute you for that..."
    I'd also pointed out that I worked for a Navy PO who thought he was too good to do the work of a United States sailor,an attitude shared by some of those Iraqi officers in the video.Sorry for being so verbose about it.It happens sometimes.
    When I say that leadership has a two word definition:"Follow me",it means just that.
    I want the officers on my old department or any department to have done what they are telling me to do themselves.I don't want to go anywhere they they haven't walked or crawled themselves.
    If someone is going to tell me"Run into that burning building with all this meth lab indicators lying on the ground outside",and he's not suited up to join me,he better be the IC because I want *MY* LT going in with me for guidance,instruction and inspiration.If I see him turn and run,I'm going to think that vacating the area might be a good idea for me as well.
    An officer who send troops into harm's way and hangs back because getting killed would interfere with his Presidential aspirations isn't much of a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by len1582 View Post
    I believe he feels the motivational speech the gentleman is giving is good. He worked with someone who wasn't up to those standards. But, maybe the speaker was a bit over zealous and some people could be upset so he may have to tone it down a bit. Also a splash of sarcasm towards the people who don't understand what the job over there is about and feel they can do it with a piece of legal paper and their head up their ***...He likes it too.
    Last edited by doughesson; 02-20-2009 at 11:35 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Theres definitely no ambiguity in this mans statement, thats for sure. I agree with Doug here though. He needs to watch his back because I imagine there were quite a number standing there who would be quite willing to blow themselves to hell just to take an " Infidel" with them. Especially one who insulted them that way. No matter how true it was. I mean these are guys who think nothing of shooting RPGs from amongst a group of school kids.

Forum Member

Well done Soldier.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Thread Information