Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Some where in the station...
    Posts
    78

    Default DJ's... Have they all been sent out???

    Anybody have any idea if all the Dj's have been sent out yet?

    Just wondering...


  2. #2
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverad0 View Post
    Anybody have any idea if all the Dj's have been sent out yet?

    Just wondering...
    Based on the types of DJ's that went out, I believe all the DJ's are out. I have seen DJ's that basically stated the application was very good, but no funds are available, but you could possibly recieve a supplemental award if funds become available. This is the type that is last to go out, since they are out, all the DJ's are out.

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Some where in the station...
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Ok I was just wondering. We haven't received any DJ's since receiving the 1199a's, 10 Questions, and returning all info back to Fema. Just waitting on awards to be announced. How many rounds do they normally award on a typical year for AFG?

  4. #4
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverad0 View Post
    Ok I was just wondering. We haven't received any DJ's since receiving the 1199a's, 10 Questions, and returning all info back to Fema. Just waitting on awards to be announced. How many rounds do they normally award on a typical year for AFG?
    Should be some where around 35 rounds, not including supplemental rounds that may occur later on.

  5. #5
    Forum Member Fortsutphen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onebugle View Post
    Based on the types of DJ's that went out, I believe all the DJ's are out. I have seen DJ's that basically stated the application was very good, but no funds are available, but you could possibly recieve a supplemental award if funds become available. This is the type that is last to go out, since they are out, all the DJ's are out.
    Wonder where that leaves us? We have yet to receive anything, no update or questions. Maybe no news is good news. Went through this last year. Kinda getting used to it.

  6. #6
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rural Iowa
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    We're in same place. Hard to believe no questions etc but likely to get a grant in the next 4-6 weeks (before 2009 apps)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DJ's On their way
    By FFCOPEMT in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 07:59 PM
  2. When were the last of last years DJ's
    By bjlffire in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:58 AM
  3. How many DJ's so far
    By bjlffire in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:08 PM
  4. Any new DJ's
    By NorCalFD in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:43 AM
  5. DJ's on 11/2/05
    By jake2415 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts