Permanently Removed

Default Repairing your credit should be easy...

Over the years, I have read on here and other boards how people want to be Firefighters, but have challenged credit, bankruptcy, etc. Trust me, your finances, credit score will be looked at. If this is you, I would like to share a little tip with you on how to easily repair your credit.

Well Fargo Bank has a "Secured Visa Card" that allows you to deposit money into a FDIC insured money market account, earn interest and uses this as a secured means against an issued Visa credit card. After a year, you can graduate up to a non-secured credit card with WF and have some repaired credit. The minimum amount is $300.

This card is ideal for customers with no credit history or those who've been denied credit cards in the past. Your credit line is tied to a deposit you make into a collateral account (anywhere from $300-$10,000). You'll still need to make monthly payments on anything you charge, but after 12 months, you'll be eligible for an unsecured card, and your initial deposit will be returned to you. This card carries an annual fee of $18.
    I wish I would have used such a program when I was starting out after hgh school.

Anyways, here is your link to get started and you can apply online. Hope it works out for you.

Wells Fargo Secured Visa Card information.
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 02-20-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Thread Information