Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Permanently Removed

Default Firehouse.com Staff- I cant believe you guys!

Wow, I am just blown away. I cant believe it! How dare the staff of Firehouse.com do this???

Yesterday (2/25) I posted a news link on how a FDNY member got busted by the Feds for growing weed off-duty and I got raped in the forums here for doing such a thing. Bad me, I should know better to post such an item where illegal drugs were being grown for distribution to our nations youth.

But then today, the front page of Firehouse.com posted the story of FDNY EMS Lieutenant Allegedly Fired BB Gun at Workers

So let me guess this straight. The membership in here says its wrong to report on a member to grow weed off-duty. But a member of the same department brings a dangerous weapon to work, on-duty and shoots at co-workers?

Oh wait, my bad again, the FDNY member with the weapon was in EMS, that makes it ok. Sorry, my bad again.

Maybe the firehouse.com staff would start being more selective on who they reports stories on?

Bou
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 02-26-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Forum Member

Sounds like both of them need to be posted.

Ten bucks says an article on a vollie firefighter setting a fire wouldn't be deleted.

Forum Member

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can play a CSI dude when I'm not playing a fireman dude.

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by CALFFBOU View Post
    Wow, I am just blown away. I cant believe it! How dare the staff of Firehouse.com do this???

Yesterday (2/25) I posted a news link on how a FDNY member got busted by the Feds for growing weed off-duty and I got raped in the forums here for doing such a thing. Bad me, I should know better to post such an item where illegal drugs were being grown for distribution to our nations youth.

But then today, the front page of Firehouse.com posted the story of FDNY EMS Lieutenant Allegedly Fired BB Gun at Workers

So let me guess this straight. The membership in here says its wrong to report on a member to grow weed off-duty. But a member of the same department brings a dangerous weapon to work, on-duty and shoots at co-workers?

Oh wait, my bad again, the FDNY member with the weapon was in EMS, that makes it ok. Sorry, my bad again.

Maybe the firehouse.com staff would start being more selective on who they reports stories on?

Bou
    You really are quite the drama queen aren't you? I don't remember reading anywhere where no one said it shouldn't be posted BY FH.com. What the issue was is your glee in posting anything bad that happens in the FDNY. And then trying to make it sound like everything that happens there affects the entire fire service in a detrimental way. The reality is in most cases the issues have local affects and little if any ripple effects elsewhere. Despite your grandiose attempts to make it appear otherwise.

End your obvious vendetta and the questioning of why you post things will more than likely go away.

Forum Member

Perhaps Firehouse can do a story about a fire officer from California who thinks it is acceptable to make fun of another members disabled child.

They can include the picture this officer posted of the "short-bus" and the attached insults.

They can chronicle the posts about another member "being retarded" and about how the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" in the case of his son.

Then me just might come the realization that ALL fire officers in the state of California must also be prejudiced towards the disabled. That it must be the culture out there, and that each and every member of a California fire department must also harbor some sort of prejudice as well.

We will leap the the conclusion that each member that resides on that particular coast must also think it is acceptable to bring others families into a debate about firefighting. Soon it will be common knowledge that ALL California firefighters are insensitive, unbrotherly, loathesome jack-asses.

Or.........

Maybe we will come to our senses and quickly realize that the actions of one do not represent an entire organization, an entire state or an entire coast.

Perhaps we will even come full circle and realize the actions of one simply represent the actions of one. No more, no less.

And the insensitive, unbrotherly, loathesome jack-asses will be what they always were-----an embarrassment to THEMSELVES, no one else.

MembersZone Subscriber

As interesting is the histonics surrounding the existance of a BB (or pellet) gun. Apparently in The Peoples Republic of NYC this is a weapon? They outlaw butter knives and ninja swords also?

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You really are quite the drama queen aren't you? I don't remember reading anywhere where no one said it shouldn't be posted BY FH.com. What the issue was is your glee in posting anything bad that happens in the FDNY. And then trying to make it sound like everything that happens there affects the entire fire service in a detrimental way. The reality is in most cases the issues have local affects and little if any ripple effects elsewhere. Despite your grandiose attempts to make it appear otherwise.

End your obvious vendetta and the questioning of why you post things will more than likely go away.
    For once, cant you whining crybabeis stick to the topic?

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by jakesdad View Post
    Perhaps Firehouse can do a story about a fire officer from California who thinks it is acceptable to make fun of another members disabled child.

They can include the picture this officer posted of the "short-bus" and the attached insults.

They can chronicle the posts about another member "being retarded" and about how the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" in the case of his son.

Then me just might come the realization that ALL fire officers in the state of California must also be prejudiced towards the disabled. That it must be the culture out there, and that each and every member of a California fire department must also harbor some sort of prejudice as well.

We will leap the the conclusion that each member that resides on that particular coast must also think it is acceptable to bring others families into a debate about firefighting. Soon it will be common knowledge that ALL California firefighters are insensitive, unbrotherly, loathesome jack-asses.

Or.........

Maybe we will come to our senses and quickly realize that the actions of one do not represent an entire organization, an entire state or an entire coast.

Perhaps we will even come full circle and realize the actions of one simply represent the actions of one. No more, no less.

And the insensitive, unbrotherly, loathesome jack-asses will be what they always were-----an embarrassment to THEMSELVES, no one else.

Jakesdad- For like the eighth time- Let it go, grow up, move up and quit acting like a moron. No one cares.

Forum Member

When and if YOU take off your high heels, dress, and make-up and get back to being a firefighter and stop being such a glorious example of a drama queen.

Your continued attacks on specific fire departments and individuals here on FH.com are making you a laughing stock...On the bright side you do that so well.

Permanently Removed

When and if YOU take off your high heels, dress, and make-up and get back to being a firefighter and stop being such a glorious example of a drama queen.

Your continued attacks on specific fire departments and individuals here on FH.com are making you a laughing stock...On the bright side you do that so well.
    Your posting reeks of maybe you should look in the mirror? I just like pointing out when people are hypocrites. And again, you validate me point.

Forum Member

Whatever you say Bou.

Because everyone else is wrong and YOU are the only one that is right.

You revel in being a pot stirring bitch. That is all you have left. Enjoy having reduced yourself to being meaningless.

Oh, and Have a Nice DAY!

Permanently Removed

Whatever you say Bou.

Because everyone else is wrong and YOU are the only one that is right.

You revel in being a pot stirring bitch. That is all you have left. Enjoy having reduced yourself to being meaningless.

Oh, and Have a Nice DAY!
    I guess since you are wrong, you resorted to calling me a name. Maybe go back and look in that mirror one more time.

Forum Member

I guess since you are wrong, you resorted to calling me a name. Maybe go back and look in that mirror one more time.
    Golly, I suppose I did.

Forum Member

"The Tears Of A Clown". I always thought that was Smokey Robinson. I learn something new every day...

Back In Black

It seemed from your original post this thread was about whining crybabies.

No?
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    It seemed from your original post this thread was about whining crybabies.

No?
    I try to stick to he topic, but sometimes address the hi-jacks. I have to admit, it is pretty fun to easily push people's buttons in here.

So back to the topic- Is it ok to bring a BB gun to work and shoot your co-workers?

Forum Member

I try to stick to he topic, but sometimes address the hi-jacks. I have to admit, it is pretty fun to easily push people's buttons in here.

So back to the topic- Is it ok to bring a BB gun to work and shoot your co-workers?
    And that is all you have left. What you have reduced yourself to...a button pusher. Excellent, at least you know what your place is. So many people fail at life because they don't ever figure out where they belong...

Permanently Removed

And that is all you have left. What you have reduced yourself to...a button pusher. Excellent, at least you know what your place is. So many people fail at life because they don't ever figure out where they belong...
    I dont know bro, I get PMs weekly from people in here needing help trying to get hired. I dont see you helping anyone here except picking fights.

Forum Member

I dont know bro, I get PMs weekly from people in here needing help trying to get hired. I dont see you helping anyone here except picking fights.
    I am sure you do...yes, I am so very sure. Who are you again? The Queen of England?

I help people all the time at the tech college I teach at part-time. So tell me am I supposed to be impressed that you do what thousands of firefighters across the country do everyday?

Forum Member

Firehouse Forum's pretty much suck anymore.....don't spend very much time in here anymore.

Permanently Removed

Quote Originally Posted by AZFF25 View Post
    Firehouse Forum's pretty much suck anymore.....don't spend very much time in here anymore.
    Good call bro. Too bad a couple of clowns can ruin it for everyone.

Forum Member

Yup.......

Forum Member

Awww....sorry we disappoint you. I for one am heartbroken by the news.

Back In Black

Yes, it's a shame people just come here to push buttons.
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

MembersZone Subscriber

As I posted in the other thread.....

Wow, I think I just walked into a girls locker room at the high school......

what a bunch of dramatic school girls. I am ashamed.

Bou......you off your meds? Someone steal your identity? You used to be calm, respectful, knowledgeable, and helpful to most everyone. In the past couple of months it seems as if you are in self-destruct mode. You feeling ok? Seriously, I am wondering what happened all of a sudden. Bro....relax man, you are starting to loose friends.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread Information