Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Hey everybody!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Hey everybody!

Hi, my name is Mac and I just received my NPQ Fire Fighter I certification and I'm moving on toward seeking a job as a Fire Fighter. I'm currently enrolled in Fire Fighter II classes at Coosa Valley Tech down here in North Georgia. I never thought I would be interested in Firefighting and I only chose this field because it would get me into EMT school faster, but when I sat in my first class I was immediately hooked and I've never looked back.
    I've got my ICS-100 and Fire and Life Safety Educator certificates and I've fought a few fires, but I'm ready to get hired on with a crew so I can start the real-world aspect of learning to be a Fire Fighter. Some of my community members who have worked as volunteers and paid-staff alike turned me onto this website and said it's a great place to not only make new connections, but also to learn a lot from other Fire Fighters. Anyways, just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

Forum Member

Hello Mac. Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information