MembersZone Subscriber

Default May Day.......little help here

As a survivor of Diffuse Large B Cell Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma I am asking you to please support my daughter Katie Johnston in the 20th Annual Gelatin Splash sponsored by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Katie raised $4,636 for her previous Jumps so she knows what it feels like to slide into 1,000 gallons of jiggly sticky gelatin and she still wants to go again. She needs to raise $300 to take the big plunge but her goal is to raise much more than that.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research, education, and patient services. The Society's mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

The continued work by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, as well as the research by companies such as Genentech and Biogen Idec is essential in the search for increased survival of leukemia / lymphoma patients. Genentech and Biogen Idec developed the treatment medication Rituxan used in my successful treatment program.

Several of you helped in past years and we hope you'll be able to step up again.

You can help Katie reach her goal by going to the following site:

http://wny.llsevent.org/pledge/index...IEJOHNSTON2009

Katie says,
    “Please sponsor me by making a donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in support of my participation in the Gelatin Splash. By doing so, we’ll both be helping to save lives.
    I hope you will visit my web site often to check in and see how my fundraising is going. Please join in the fun and come to the Gelatin Splash Party on a NEW DAY: Thursday, June 11th at a NEW LOCATION: Banchetti by Rizzo’s, located at 550 N. French Rd, W. Amherst, NY 14228. Admission is FREE! Come and cheer me on as I take the big plunge to help find a cure!

THANK YOU for your support!”

Oh yes, she was soooo sticky.
    Last edited by batchief99; 03-13-2009 at 12:47 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Still looking for support.

Thread Information