Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rjb1994

Forum Member

Default rjb1994

I just wanted to make a little statement of introduction concerning 'rjb1994'.

I finally got rjb1994 to register on Firehouse as this person has had quite a successful career getting grant awards and coprorate funding for their department and mutual aid partners.

A willing mentor to me even though I am from another state. Why rjb1994' didn't attend Reno is still bothering me some.

I just wanted to introduce rjb1994 and express my thanks for the hours of help and advice. Knows the ropes guys!

jam24u

Forum Member

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    I just wanted to make a little statement of introduction concerning 'rjb1994'.

I finally got rjb1994 to register on Firehouse as this person has had quite a successful career getting grant awards and coprorate funding for their department and mutual aid partners.

A willing mentor to me even though I am from another state. Why rjb1994' didn't attend Reno is still bothering me some.

I just wanted to introduce rjb1994 and express my thanks for the hours of help and advice. Knows the ropes guys!

jam24u

Thanks JAM24U. You are making me blush. I could not attend Reno, because I didn't find out about it enough time to get off from my paying job. I wish I would have been able to have attended, it sounds like it was very beneficial. Hopefully next time.

rjb1994

Thread Information