Fire guts Springville residence, no one injured
Sunday, March 22, 2009
A Springville residence was gutted Sunday morning by a fire that started in a storage shed and spread to the home, causing about $90,000 in damage.
Springville Police Lt. David Caron said investigators were still on the scene of the blaze at 1350 S. 400 East Sunday afternoon. Caron said Springville fire crews responded to a call about 9:30 a.m. and were able to contain the fire fairly quickly, but not before extensive damage was done. Residents of the home were at church at the time of the fire and no one was injured in the incident.
Caron said initial indications are that the fire began in a storage shed in the backyard and spread to the home through a basement window.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Springville House Fire
03-22-2009, 06:24 PM #1
Springville House FireFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By UTFFEMT in forum UtahReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2007, 12:27 AM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2006, 04:41 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2005, 02:33 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2004, 02:04 PM
By UTFFEMT in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2004, 01:58 PM