1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default Requesting narratives of Reg. Interop. Radio Communications

    Yes, If anyone is interested in sharing their successful regional radio grant narratives, I would greatly appreciate them. email is jam24u@windstream.net

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Aurora, IL
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Yes, If anyone is interested in sharing their successful regional radio grant narratives, I would greatly appreciate them. email is jam24u@windstream.net
    Jam,

    Did you get mine in Reno or do you still need it? It is not regional, but still got awarded.

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    NAFD153, will you send me a copy of this curtnewportfire@yahoo.com

    thanks

  4. #4
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long time no Sea
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAFD513 View Post
    Jam,

    Did you get mine in Reno or do you still need it? It is not regional, but still got awarded.
    Mark, you said you'd only give it to me if I went out partying with you and acted as your wingman. Of course I want it and others in the future. You are a fantastic writer when it comes to narratives. I should have sent you my updated vehicle aquisition just so you'll have a better opinion of my sentence structure. Remember, What happens in Reno,, oh, wrong one

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default comm. equipment

    Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    Mark, you said you'd only give it to me if I went out partying with you and acted as your wingman. Of course I want it and others in the future. You are a fantastic writer when it comes to narratives. I should have sent you my updated vehicle aquisition just so you'll have a better opinion of my sentence structure. Remember, What happens in Reno,, oh, wrong one
    i would like any help from narratives that we could read please mail me some curtnewportfire@gmail.com all help is greatly appreciated
    curt

  6. #6
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    My department is acting as a host for a regional communications grant. If anyone has a successful regional grant narrative, it would be greatly appreciated. You could e-mail it to me at rkpetrie@tds.net

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    northeastern ohio
    Posts
    68

    Default

    I too am looking for help. Any grants would be appreciated. thank jam for your input. please send to sandy3810at windstreamdotnet.

  8. #8
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sibley,Il.
    Posts
    106

    Talking me too

    could i get a copy of your reg com narrative our esda rep is wanting to get it together for next year for us. thanks Randy meyer stfpd301@firehousemail.com
    Randy Meyer Chief S.T.F.P.D.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Regional Interop. Radio Communications
    By jam24u in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
  2. Radio Communications
    By caryv1961 in forum Hazardous Materials General Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 02:09 AM
  3. IAFC Requesting Data on Digital Radio Fireground Problems
    By Pelican631 in forum Emergency Services Dispatcher
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:30 PM
  4. Radio Communications
    By tedohh in forum Emergency Services Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 03:30 PM
  5. Radio Communications
    By ScipioJT in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2002, 08:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register