Thread: Let's Recap....

Banned

But since this thread is about recapping. Let us not forget that this president screwed up on day one when taking the Oath of Office.

the 4-1-4

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    As is typical, wrong again. Wouldn't you like to be right just one time?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by idiotboy
    But since this thread is about recapping. Let us not forget that this president screwed up on day one when taking the Oath of Office.
    Hey idiotboy. Watch the video again. It was Justice Stevens who screwed up.

Gawd are you stupid.

Obama Inaugural Oath

Where's moonbat when you need him? At least he was entertaining.
    Last edited by scfire86; 04-30-2009 at 06:19 PM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Hey idiotboy. Watch the video again. It was Justice Stevens who screwed up.

Gawd are you stupid.

Obama Inaugural Oath

Where's moonbat when you need him? At least he was entertaining.
    Hey Dumbo. As the man taking the oath in his biggest moment ever you would think he would get it right. Typical liberal, blaming someone else. . you just keep digging a bigger hole

Forum Member

I don't want to let any facts get in the way of a good discussion...but they both got it wrong.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

Hey Dumbo. As the man taking the oath in his biggest moment ever you would think he would get it right. Typical liberal, blaming someone else. . you just keep digging a bigger hole
    He did get it right idiotboy watch the video again.

Just to be clear. Justice Roberts administered the oath and put the word “faithfully” at the end of the oath instead of where it belonged, before the word execute.

This is the oath: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

This is what happened on Inauguration Day:
    ROBERTS: I, Barack Hussein Obama…
    OBAMA: I, Barack…
    ROBERTS: … do solemnly swear…
    OBAMA: I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear…
    ROBERTS: … that I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully…
    OBAMA: … that I will execute…
    ROBERTS: … the off — faithfully the pres — the office of president of the United States…
    OBAMA: … the office of president of the United States faithfully…
    ROBERTS: … and will to the best of my ability…
    OBAMA: … and will to the best of my ability…
    ROBERTS: … preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
    OBAMA: … preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
    ROBERTS: So help you God?
    OBAMA: So help me God.
    You continue to display your stupidity in real time.

Banned

He did get it right idiotboy watch the video again.

Just to be clear. Justice Roberts administered the oath and put the word “faithfully” at the end of the oath instead of where it belonged, before the word execute.

This is the oath: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

This is what happened on Inauguration Day:

You continue to display your stupidity in real time.
    Stop trying to rewrite history!!!!! Here is an article with a link to the actual event at the bottom. The man stumbled and fumbled his way through one of the biggest events of his life.

Obama Oath Mishap

For the love of god, even you can't be that stupid!!!
    Last edited by ScareCrow57; 05-02-2009 at 08:46 AM.

Forum Member

The man stumbled and fumbled his way through one of the biggest events of his life.
    Not as bad as George W. Boooosh stumbled through eight years of the worst administration ever.
    Damn, you're stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    Not as bad as George W. Boooosh stumbled through eight years of the worst administration ever.
    Damn, you're stupid.
    Apparently you aren't old enough to remember LBJ, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton.

Forum Member

Stop trying to rewrite history!!!!! Here is an article with a link to the actual event at the bottom. The man stumbled and fumbled his way through one of the biggest events of his life.

Obama Oath Mishap

For the love of god, even you can't be that stupid!!!
    Idiotboy strikes again. It's a conservative blog. Since you discount my blog links as partisan I get to do the same.

They're looking for a "gotcha" moment. Obama was following Roberts' lead.the onus was upon Roberts to say the correct wording in order for the President-elect to follow. Roberts screwed up the first time through. Even your idiot post states that.

This was an event being watched by billions. I'm sure you would have gotten it correct despite being lead incorrectly.

Ha ha ha ha....who am I kidding? You can't even manage credit card balance.
    Last edited by scfire86; 05-02-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Banned

Idiotboy strikes again. It's a conservative blog. Since you discount my blog links as partisan I get to do the same.

They're looking for a "gotcha" moment. Obama was following Roberts' lead.the onus was upon Roberts to say the correct wording in order for the President-elect to follow. Roberts screwed up the first time through. Even your idiot post states that.

This was an event being watched by billions. I'm sure you would have gotten it correct despite being lead incorrectly.

Ha ha ha ha....who am I kidding? You can't even manage credit card balance.
    Watch the video, it says it all

But hey, how about this. Even Obama admits he screwed it up.

Obama pokes fun at swearing in mishap
    Posted: 10:00 AM ET

(CNN) – President Obama Friday couldn't help but poke fun at the now-famous trip up during his inaugural swearing in ceremony last January.

In a public ceremony to swear in Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Commerce Secretary Gary Locke, the president noted his administration likes to swear in officials more than once.

"They were actually sworn in before today, but around here we like to make sure we get it right. I had to do it twice and so now we make everybody do it twice," the president joked.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    Damn, you're stupid.

Bush Team Strategy Now Obama's Swine Flu Playbook

The Obama administration has relied on a Bush-era public health strategy aimed at coordinating its response across an array of government agencies in the week since the first reports of a swine flu outbreak emerged, officials say, as it attempts to balance safety concerns with a desire to prevent a panic.

Forum Member

Watch the video, it says it all

But hey, how about this. Even Obama admits he screwed it up.
    I didn't say Obama didn't screw up. He screwed up because he was following Roberts' lead who did screw up.

I don't mind a President who admits to making mistakes. Sure beats one who won't admit to making a mistake when it was all he did.

Banned

I didn't say Obama didn't screw up. He screwed up because he was following Roberts' lead who did screw up.
    He did get it right idiotboy watch the video again
    So which is it?

I don't mind a President who admits to making mistakes. Sure beats one who won't admit to making a mistake when it was all he did.

Apparently you haven't seen it. Roberts starts talking and Obama steps on him in the first sentence causing a series of missteps and screwups. He caused the screwup
    Last edited by ScareCrow57; 05-02-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Forum Member

So which is it?

Apparently you haven't seen it. Roberts starts talking and Obama steps on him in the first sentence causing a series of missteps and screwups. He caused the screwup
    Whatever idiotboy. He's still President.

Forum Member

I'm willing to bet Corzine and Kaine are re-elected handily.
    Unfortunately, you are right on one, wrong on the other.

Korzine is the knucklehad who comes out of the hospital swooning all over EMS for saving his life, and just cut $4,000,000 for training to NJ Emergency Services.

http://www.njemsea.org/helpNJEMTs.htm

Virginia governors only serve one 4 year term. That's actually a good thing, since the officeholder can concentrate on his job and less on running for reelection.

Banned

Whatever idiotboy. He's still President.
    I will accept this as I was right and you were wrong - again.

Forum Member

Default Here's a question

Okay,Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii.There's paperwork showing that he was.
    There is also paperwork showing that when his father had him living in Indonesia,he had to switch nationalities in order to be registered for school.
    I'm okay with that so far because kids need to be in school learning in a supervised environment rather than roaming the streets learning God knows what.
    Then,Obama returns to the United States and has to regain his US citizenship whereupon he acts on his desire to enter politics and ends up as President of the United States.
    What does the US Constitution say about citizens who renounce their US citizenship for another country's allegiance,yet then return to the United States and regain their citizenship?
    Are they still eligible for the highest elected office in the land?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    There is also paperwork showing that when his father had him living in Indonesia,he had to switch nationalities in order to be registered for school.
    Then,Obama returns to the United States and has to regain his US citizenship whereupon he acts on his desire to enter politics and ends up as President of the United States.
    What does the US Constitution say about citizens who renounce their US citizenship for another country's allegiance,yet then return to the United States and regain their citizenship?
    Are they still eligible for the highest elected office in the land?
    Yes they are since a parent does NOT have the ability to renounce the citizenship of their six year old son.

Banned

Yes they are since a parent does NOT have the ability to renounce the citizenship of their six year old son.
    Now you are getting STUPID!!! Until they turn 16 the parent has all of the responsibility. They can get them citizenship, tell them where to go to school and how to dress. They even make life or death medical decisions for them. Your blind loyalty to King Obama has made you really really stupid.

Forum Member

Really?Then someone needs to tell my folks that they had no control over me when I was six years old.Imagine what I would have done if I could tell my parents the same thing I told my older sisters "You're not the boss of me!"
    If a parent cannot change the national citizenship of their child,how is it that Madonna,Brangelina(I am disturbed to know that word)and other Hollywierdos as well as normal people have adopted children from other countries who are now US citizens?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Really?Then someone needs to tell my folks that they had no control over me when I was six years old.Imagine what I would have done if I could tell my parents the same thing I told my older sisters "You're not the boss of me!"
    If a parent cannot change the national citizenship of their child,how is it that Madonna,Brangelina(I am disturbed to know that word)and other Hollywierdos as well as normal people have adopted children from other countries who are now US citizens?
    US law doesn't allow for parents to renounce the citizenship of their children. Your issues with your parents are none of our business.

As far as movie stars adopting children, I have no idea of the circumstances. I would bet a small sum the children have dual citizenship. But I don't know for sure.

Forum Member

Now you are getting STUPID!!! Until they turn 16 the parent has all of the responsibility. They can get them citizenship, tell them where to go to school and how to dress. They even make life or death medical decisions for them. Your blind loyalty to King Obama has made you really really stupid.
    Really idiotboy? Is this yet another area of expertise you possess? I guess you missed the part where moonbat tried to claim the same thing only to be sent packing.

Show us the law that states an American parent can renounce citizenship. Dress and school choice are not part of immigration status.

Gawd you are truly a stupid one. And determined to prove it everyday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StupidClown View Post
    US law doesn't allow for parents to renounce the citizenship of their children. Your issues with your parents are none of our business.

As far as movie stars adopting children, I have no idea of the circumstances. I would bet a small sum the children have dual citizenship. But I don't know for sure.
    Your talking out your butt again. You cannot find the ,law that says that because it doesn't exist yet.

Banned

Really idiotboy? Is this yet another area of expertise you possess? I guess you missed the part where moonbat tried to claim the same thing only to be sent packing.

Show us the law that states an American parent can renounce citizenship. Dress and school choice are not part of immigration status.

Gawd you are truly a stupid one. And determined to prove it everyday.
    Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1481), as amended, states that U.S. citizens are subject to loss of citizenship if they perform certain specified acts voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship. Briefly stated, these acts include:

1. obtaining naturalization in a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (1) INA);
    2. taking an oath, affirmation or other formal declaration to a foreign state or its political subdivisions (Sec. 349 (a) (2) INA);
    3. entering or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or serving as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (3) INA);
    4. accepting employment with a foreign government if (a) one has the nationality of that foreign state or (b) an oath or declaration of allegiance is required in accepting the position (Sec. 349 (a) (4) INA);
    5. formally renouncing U.S. citizenship before a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer outside the United States (sec. 349 (a) (5) INA);
    6. formally renouncing U.S. citizenship within the U.S. (but only under strict, narrow statutory conditions) (Sec. 349 (a) (6) INA);
    7. conviction for an act of treason (Sec. 349 (a) (7) INA).

As the legal Guardian the father can do these things. I don't see anything about a 6 year old cannot lose their citizenship.

Thread Information