Thread: Let's Recap....

Forum Member

Default Let's Recap....

Let's Recap

1. Okay, we've proven to ourselves that we really aren't prejudiced, and we (the American people) have elected a black president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically- corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office.

The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated.

(He screwed up!!)

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake!)

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience,
    has a daughter Linda we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)

4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still have cankles!)

5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes. (He misspoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake???)

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... another screw-up?)

8. A Labor Sec'y nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid)

9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. Now the Gov. of Kansas has been nominated but has $7,000 in back taxes to clean up.

(I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no Lobbyists would be appointed.

11. Last but not least, we tell all of our enemies... don't worry, if you are imprisoned by US authorities or military after you bomb and kill us... we will treat you nice, we won't torture you...

12. I complained a lot and often about Geoarge W. Bush, but on my! I'd gladly trade him for B.O.!

Dear God,
    I need a drink! America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy, and Hilary ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus..." it's spending"... .

The congress passes the $800,000,000, 000 (that's $800 billion) pork loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week) making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!

Only in America, what a country... Folks, there is only one way to say it. . . We are lost!

Here's the good news though... Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel.

He also took Air Force One over NYC today and panicked the place...no warning.

Don't you just love this guy?

In these times "I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE"

Banned

You left out this peice of garbage as well

Titled: Rightwing Extremism: current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment

1) The election of the first African American President is spawning domestic terrorism. “Many rightwing extremists are antagonistic toward the new presidential administration….”

2) Possible new legislation to restrict gun laws may spawn domestic terrorism.

3) Returning military veterans may resort to domestic terrorism. Right wingers may “recruit” combat veterans “to boost their violent capabilities.”

4) An recent example of rightwing extremism is the shooting deaths of the three police officers in Pittsburgh, PA on April 4, 2009.

5) “Rightwing extremist chatter on the Internet continues to focus on the economy…” “Anti-Semitic extremists attribute these losses to a deliberate conspiracy conducted by a cabal of Jewish “financial elites.”

6) Violence is expected due to “rightwing extremist groups’ frustration over a perceived lack of government action on illegal immigration….”
    Look on the bright side, 3 years and 8 months left until we get a new president.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    You left out this peice of garbage as well

Look on the bright side, 3 years and 8 months left until we get a new president.
    Anyone know where to get "I miss George" bumper stickers?

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Anyone know where to get "I miss George" bumper stickers?
    Would that be a "George I" or "George II" sticker?
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    Would that be a "George I" or "George II" sticker?
    Yes.
    Either is way better that the current pres.They had some executive experience while this one has not.He wasn't even President of his kids' PTA,fer crying out loud.

Forum Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRube View Post
    Let's Recap

1. Okay, we've proven to ourselves that we really aren't prejudiced, and we (the American people) have elected a black president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically- corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office.

The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated.

(He screwed up!!)

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake!)

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience,
    has a daughter Linda we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)

4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still have cankles!)

5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes. (He misspoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake???)

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... another screw-up?)

8. A Labor Sec'y nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid)

9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. Now the Gov. of Kansas has been nominated but has $7,000 in back taxes to clean up.

(I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no Lobbyists would be appointed.

11. Last but not least, we tell all of our enemies... don't worry, if you are imprisoned by US authorities or military after you bomb and kill us... we will treat you nice, we won't torture you...

12. I complained a lot and often about Geoarge W. Bush, but on my! I'd gladly trade him for B.O.!

Dear God,
    I need a drink! America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy, and Hilary ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus..." it's spending"... .

The congress passes the $800,000,000, 000 (that's $800 billion) pork loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week) making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!

Only in America, what a country... Folks, there is only one way to say it. . . We are lost!

Here's the good news though... Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel.

He also took Air Force One over NYC today and panicked the place...no warning.

In these times "I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE"

He did not, repeat he did not take the Air Force 747, known as """Air Force One""", ONLY when the President of the United States of Americia is on board!!!!

This was approved by the White House and the Air Force! He didn't have anything to do with it.

Stop your bitching!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnee View Post
    He did not, repeat he did not take the Air Force 747, known as """Air Force One""", ONLY when the President of the United States of Americia is on board!!!!

This was approved by the White House and the Air Force! He didn't have anything to do with it.

Stop your bitching!!!

OK the PR bone heads in the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION send a 747 (not AF1 but AF28000 or AF29000), 2 or more F16, and one or more photo/chase aircraft on a joyride. Mass panic by whimpy cave dwellers who wet themselves and run into the streets (over an aircraft that has already passed them by). dems point fingers and hang the blame on the US Miltary (see SOP for leftists).

What's the carbon footprint of that PR stunt? This part of the Obama budget cuts?

At 100 days does Obama most closely replicate Larry, Moe, or Curly? A laugh a minute.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
    Mass panic by whimpy cave dwellers who wet themselves and run into the streets (over an aircraft that has already passed them by). .
    Excuse me?
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Forum Member

Let's Recap.....In these times "I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE"
    This is pretty funny stuff. It's comical watching conservatives whine and moan. You lost. Get over it. It's akin to the husband whose wife has divorced him. He comes afterward hoping their one last chance to work things out only to find out his wife has a new boyfriend. And lo and behold, the new boyfriend is black.

Could you please detail how Hillary is one of the most corrupt politicians? Would love to see it.

You might have missed it. Sen. Specter (R-PA) just changed parties. The GOP is totally screwed as now being irrelevant. That's a big fall considering it wasn't that long ago, the GOP was talking about a permanent GOP majority.
    Last edited by scfire86; 04-28-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    This is pretty funny stuff. It's comical watching conservatives whine and moan. You lost. Get over it. It's akin to the husband whose wife has divorced him. He comes afterward hoping their one last chance to work things out only to find out his wife has a new boyfriend. And lo and behold, the new boyfriend is black.

Could you please detail how Hillary is one of the most corrupt politicians? Would love to see it.

You might have missed it. Sen. Specter (R-PA) just changed parties. The GOP is totally screwed as now being irrelevant. That's a big fall considering it wasn't that long ago, the GOP was talking about a permanent GOP majority.
    Not for nothin' but...

1. Specter left the GOP along time ago. He just got around to putting in the paperwork.

2. The GOP will be alot stronger after the governor's elections in NJ and VA both go their way in Nov. Perfect setup for midterm.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
    Mass panic by whimpy cave dwellers who wet themselves and run into the streets (over an aircraft that has already passed them by)
    Spouted off by a chew-spittin' backwoods corn-farmin' Iowan who got his circumcision by having somone kick his cousin in her jaw.......
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Not for nothin' but...

1. Specter left the GOP along time ago. He just got around to putting in the paperwork.
    He says the same about the GOP. Could be the attitudes in his state has changed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    2. The GOP will be alot stronger after the governor's elections in NJ and VA both go their way in Nov. Perfect setup for midterm.
    Your dreams will never hurt you. Besides, that won't change the dynamic in congress anytime soon. The GOP is still broke and having a difficult time raising money.

Forum Member

Let's Recap

Stop watching FOX 24/7 and open your eyes, did you expect Obama and everyone around him to be perfect? He got elected cause he wouldn't keep going on "highway to hell á la george" as some have called it. And he's actually doing something to clear up the mess left behind.

Forum Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    Not for nothin' but...

As George said, Spector left years back, he just didn't seem to have time to get the paperwork in. Say goodbye to he democrat governor in Virginia. After two complete bafoons, the citizens will galdly vote for the GOP candicate. There are three clones running to get the nomination on the democrat side with the primary is in June.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bum291 View Post
    Stop watching FOX 24/7 and open your eyes, did you expect Obama and everyone around him to be perfect? He got elected cause he wouldn't keep going on "highway to hell á la george" as some have called it. And he's actually doing something to clear up the mess left behind.
    No kidding. Conservatives still haven't realized they lost last November.

Now they're angry because they had total control six of the last years, blew it, and are now even angrier because Obama hasn't cleaned up the mess left behind in only 99 days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bum291 View Post
    His disapproval ratings is climbing, his approval rating is dropping, he totally screwed up with foreign policy, he screwed up the stimulus bill, he can't get half of his cabinet appointees though because they have legal problems or don't pay their taxes, he let hem fly his 747 over NYC reminding a lot of folks of 9/11 all over again. These are off the top of the head and in just 100 days. If he is trying to make Bush look great the is doing a good job so far.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    No kidding. Conservatives still haven't realized they lost last November.

Now they're angry because they had total control six of the last years, blew it, and are now even angrier because Obama hasn't cleaned up the mess left behind in only 99 days.
    The republicans never had total control. And adding to the mess will not clean it up.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    As George said, Spector left years back, he just didn't seem to have time to get the paperwork in. Say goodbye to he democrat governor in Virginia. After two complete bafoons, the citizens will galdly vote for the GOP candicate. There are three clones running to get the nomination on the democrat side with the primary is in June.
    You can kiss the Dem governor in NJ good bye, too. That arrogant jerk lied his way to the top and has spent the last three years lying to stay on top. He will lose by 10 points.

MembersZone Subscriber

Now they're angry because they had total control six of the last years, blew it,
    Yes, I am. But only because they spent six years trying to hold hands in the sandbox instead of advancing the conservative agenda. They earned everything they are getting now.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    The republicans never had total control. And adding to the mess will not clean it up.
    Stop talking. Every time your fingers hit the keyboard you prove your ignorance and stupidity.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by idiotboy
    Then what was it when they controlled both Houses of Congress for almost 12 years and the White House for the last eight?

I can't wait to read your comments. I doubt you'll take George's advice and shut up before you prove your stupidity.

MembersZone Subscriber

Yes, I am. But only because they spent six years trying to hold hands in the sandbox instead of advancing the conservative agenda. They earned everything they are getting now.
    Amen.

And a bunch of the RINOs paid the price in Nov and more will in 2010.

Few in Kansas are going to miss Sebelius as she bails out of the mess she created and slithers into DC. Sam Brownback is a solid conservative with a good shot at the Governor in their next election.

The queers can marry circus in Iowa will turn many dems out office in next state elections in Iowa. Taking back Washington will substantially turn on taking back the Statehouses.

Forum Member

You can kiss the Dem governor in NJ good bye, too. That arrogant jerk lied his way to the top and has spent the last three years lying to stay on top. He will lose by 10 points.
    One can only hope...
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

I'm willing to bet Corzine and Kaine are re-elected handily.

Banned

Go figure. A politician lying, who would have known? The sad part is, many on the voting public don't even know the candidates agenda, positions or views. It won't matter. Ever since JFK and the advent of TV in every American household it has become a popularity contest like American Idol. The system is broke

Thread Information