Ok, my question concerns nozzles. NFPA 1964 covers "spray nozzles" which the way I read are combination/fog nozzles. Where are solid bore nozzles covered? They are mentioned in NFPA 1963 "Fire hose connections" but I would think they could also fall under NFPA 1965 "Fire hose appliances". Seems strange that it isn't more defined. Which one should I put in my narrative when discussing solid bore nozzles?