Forum Member

Default Question about posts

I recently just signed up here and noticed that when I submit posts that they have to be approved by a moderator. Is that the setting for everybody or just for new folks as a way to keep trolling down to a minimum?

I ask because there seems to be pretty bad delay between when my posts get sent and when they show up. If the moderator will only have to approve them for a while, I can live with that, but if it is always going to take as long as it has been then it will make it quite difficult to participate in discussions.

FYI, I did look through the FAQ but didn't see anything about this issue.

Thanks.

Permanently Removed

I thinks its only temporary. Hopefully it will be up and running soon.

i dont understand this, i wrote a post and its been over 1 day and still it hasnt been approved?

Forum Member

I had the exact same question and emailed support about it. It is very frustrating.

Forum Member

Default I agree

Same thing with me. I posted a few times yesterday and STILL haven't seem them posted at all.

Permanently Removed

Default Odissi

Odissi is one of the classical dance forms of India. It is one of the eight Indian classical dance forms, and originates from the state of Orissa, in eastern India.
    The classic treatise of Indian dance, Natya Shastra, refers to it as Odra-Magadhi. First century BCE bas-reliefs in the hills of Udaygiri (near Bhubaneshwar) testify to its antiquity. It was suppressed under the British raj but has been reconstructed since India gained independence.
    It is particularly distinguished from other classical Indian dance forms by the importance it places upon the tribhangi (literally: three parts break), the independent movement of head, chest and pelvis,[1] and upon the basic square stance known as chauka.

www.floatingtank.at
    halodrol

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinthaq123 View Post
    Odissi is one of the classical dance forms of India. It is one of the eight Indian classical dance forms, and originates from the state of Orissa, in eastern India.
    The classic treatise of Indian dance, Natya Shastra, refers to it as Odra-Magadhi. First century BCE bas-reliefs in the hills of Udaygiri (near Bhubaneshwar) testify to its antiquity. It was suppressed under the British raj but has been reconstructed since India gained independence.
    It is particularly distinguished from other classical Indian dance forms by the importance it places upon the tribhangi (literally: three parts break), the independent movement of head, chest and pelvis,[1] and upon the basic square stance known as chauka.

www.floatingtank.at
    halodrol
    Go away..............
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

And, before I saw that stupid $#!+, was wondering why the mods had to approve our posts first.

Forum Member

OP is talking about spammers....just like the message above....lol the irony.
    Infinite In All Directions

Forum Member

I have posted 3 posts over the last week and not one have gone on here. I really thought this site would be great to get involved with but this is turning into a waste of time. All my posts asked about were best fires chool in the dfw.

Forum Member

Talking

A lot of forums are having difficulty right now with spammers - many are taking new measures to fight the problem - some going to stricter moderation or registration policies. Most scripts are getting a leg up on this problem, but it's a lot of work for those keeping things running.

BTW, working on a new forum myself (for dogs) that just opened. I train them on my days off, and wanted to have a way to help shelters, rescues, etc. in and out of my area. Would be great if any fellow dog lovers have a few minutes to stop by and fire up a few threads to help launch things. Also spread the word to any in your area that may be interested.

mutts.orb3.net

Thread Information