Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Need Help!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Need Help!

Guys and Gals -

In the very near future my department will be taking on a used beverage truck for use as a technical rescue rig as we are sorely overloading our Squad rig. The problem with this whole matter is that we're doing it with fund raising efforts and donations.

We're in need of a few things and I hope that maybe you can look around your nooks and see if you can find these and part with them to help us out...

What we are in need of is:

Several surface mounted strobe lights (Whelen Max Beam Style 9x7 and 7x3 sized)

A pair of 360 degree strobe beacons of Code 3 550's

An electronic siren and a speaker

Pretty much anything you wouldn't mind parting ways with...

We will pick up anything that's within reasonable travel distance to our area.

I thank everyone for your much anticipated assistance.
    FTM-PTB DTRT

Everything I state on here is to support and aid my fellow firefighters. Everything I post is my opinion only, and in no way should be taken as an official opinion of any Company, Department, or Municipality I represent... oh and this includes Pierce Mfg, as so their legal department has advised me; since they apparently also invented the right to control "Free Speech".

Forum Member

Check your PM

Don't have anything to give you but make sure you contact Goodwill FC of Pottstown PA. They did the same thing a few years ago and you might want to check with them on how they set up their rig.

http://goodwillpottstown.org/main/ph...D=4&Listpage=1
    Steve Dragon
    FFII, Fire Instructor II, Fire Officer I, Fire Appartus Driver Operator Certified
    Volunteers are never "off duty".
    http://www.bufd7.org

Thread Information