Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Default Scenario Questions help

I'm on the fence how I would answer the following questions.

1.) You are a new warehouse worker and your trainer takes you to lunch. She ask you if you want to smoke some pot. What do you do?

- Do you inform a supervisor in this situation? I question it because it's off work property.

2.) You are a rookie FF and your crew is telling racist jokes. How do you handle this situation and why?

- I know my main job is to get along with my fellow FF's and I know this situation will make me feel uncomfortable but do I inform anyone?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jayhwker01 View Post
    I'm on the fence how I would answer the following questions.

1.) You are a new warehouse worker and your trainer takes you to lunch. She ask you if you want to smoke some pot. What do you do?

- Do you inform a supervisor in this situation? I question it because it's off work property.

2.) You are a rookie FF and your crew is telling racist jokes. How do you handle this situation and why?

- I know my main job is to get along with my fellow FF's and I know this situation will make me feel uncomfortable but do I inform anyone?
    Scenario 1:

You confront your trainer about using pot while on shift. You ask the trainer to join you in talking to your supervisor. If the trainer refuses, you go to your supervisor by yourself and explain the situation. One of your crew members under the influence of pot while at work is unacceptable and dangerous to employee safety.
    Last edited by xstalkrx; 05-19-2009 at 11:09 PM.

Forum Member

Thanks for the reply!

Forum Member

Don't jump to conclusions. How do you know the trainer wasn't testing you as a new employee to see if you would say yes?

Thread Information