Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!

MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy Help!

I've completed my application for physical fitness equipment, but under request details I can't put in individual pieces with the costs. I can only put in the total and then divide the entire cost by the number of units. Last year each item of equipment had to be accounted for. Anyone know if this is a change? Unfortunately I have a meeting till noon today so any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Diana

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dpatriots View Post
    I've completed my application for physical fitness equipment, but under request details I can't put in individual pieces with the costs. I can only put in the total and then divide the entire cost by the number of units. Last year each item of equipment had to be accounted for. Anyone know if this is a change? Unfortunately I have a meeting till noon today so any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Diana
    Without a bit more detail of your project, will be difficult. Best to have a breakdown so the reviewers can compare pricings. If you have 12 identical items, then the breakdown should be easy. Whoever the vendor is that gave you the quotes should be able to explain his pricing to you. Then you can do the same for the reviewers. That's what they want.

Thread Information