Back In Black

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    No just pointing out the usual hypocrisy that permeates conservatives. Any one critical of Bush was either a traitor or deemed to have blind hatred of him and how everyone should respect the office of the President since he was our leader. Now conservatives are openly critical of the President. What could have happened in the last nine months to change that mindset?
    I think that you are dealing with a very small sample size of "conservatives".

But hey, if it helps you feel more secure about your off-beat beliefs by stereotyping the majority of this country. Go for it!

I think you need a big hankie. Poor you!
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Banned

Don't play stupid. Besides we have an expert in scareidiot.
    At least he has to play stupid, for you it comes naturally.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BryanLoader View Post
    [/B]

Sorry SC, thats pure unadulterated BS. Her apologising for her actions is akin to Jeffrey Dahmer or Wayne Gacy apologising. What she did was spit on the 56,000 young men and women who gave their all as well as the untold numbers that came back crippled either physically or psychologically. And she did it for purely selfish reasons, to keep her name in front of the public so she could make more grade B movies and songs. She truly does fit the persona of a traitor.
    Hanoi Jane is a despicable piece of trash. The local restaurant here has Hanoi Jane urinal stickers. I love peeing on her, although that is too good for her.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    I think that you are dealing with a very small sample size of "conservatives".
    Certainly not on this board.

But hey, if it helps you feel more secure about your off-beat beliefs by stereotyping the majority of this country. Go for it!
    Considering that fewer than 30% of individuals now identify themselves as conservative they are hardly a majority.

I think you need a big hankie. Poor you!
    No crying here. I am amused at how quickly dissent has become fashionable again for conservatives.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

MembersZone Subscriber

Considering that fewer than 30% of individuals now identify themselves as conservative they are hardly a majority..
    As usual you're wrong.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/Co...cal-Group.aspx

daily kos forget to send you that talking point for your assigned forums?

Thus far in 2009, 40% of Americans interviewed in national Gallup Poll surveys describe their political views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal.

Most significant is that other recent polls have identified a significant "movement" by the flaming "moderates" towards identifing themselves as conservative. They've had a look at what "Change You Can Believe will Screw You" and are not impressed.

Back In Black

Certainly not on this board.
    The point has sailed over your head. My point is that the people on this board are a small sample of "conservatives" although some are clearly just morons (as you identified).

Considering that fewer than 30% of individuals now identify themselves as conservative they are hardly a majority.
    As my esteemed brother from Iowa points out, it's higher than 30 and will always be higher then those who identify themselves as "liberal".

No crying here. I am amused at how quickly dissent has become fashionable again for conservatives.
    Dissent has always been fashionable. Just not the "America is bad" dissent like a certain portion of the liberal group.

In addition, using my degree in pop psychology, you wouldn't have brought it up, like you did, if you weren't upset by it.

The offer for a virtual hankie is still out there if you'd like it.

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
    As usual you're wrong.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/Co...cal-Group.aspx

daily kos forget to send you that talking point for your assigned forums?

Thus far in 2009, 40% of Americans interviewed in national Gallup Poll surveys describe their political views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal.

Most significant is that other recent polls have identified a significant "movement" by the flaming "moderates" towards identifing themselves as conservative. They've had a look at what "Change You Can Believe will Screw You" and are not impressed.
    LMAO!! SC wrong again !!! The problem we have is there are no conservatives running for office. We have liberals (aka Republicans), and really liberal ( most democrats) and Extremely liberal (Obama).

Banned

The point has sailed over your head. My point is that the people on this board are a small sample of "conservatives" although some are clearly just morons (as you identified).
    ROFLMAO!!! I don't usually stoop to this level but this time I must. For anything not to fly over the head of SC he would first have to get his head out of the sand. (liberalism character now turned off)

Thread Information