Forum Member

Default Form for unattended Homes

My department is looking for a form letter to leave residents when they have a call at their residence and no one is home. This is not for a major structure fire but for a CO call or an investigation where entry to the home is made. It will be left either inside the home or in the mail letting them now we were there.

Does anyone have or use these forms? We cover a mainly residential neighborhood. It should be something were you circle what was done, why we were there, the time, and who was on duty.

Hope someone can help.

Forum Member

Default Another idea

Quote Originally Posted by eclemente View Post
    My department is looking for a form letter to leave residents when they have a call at their residence and no one is home. This is not for a major structure fire but for a CO call or an investigation where entry to the home is made. It will be left either inside the home or in the mail letting them now we were there.

Does anyone have or use these forms? We cover a mainly residential neighborhood. It should be something were you circle what was done, why we were there, the time, and who was on duty.

Hope someone can help.
    I don't have a form but I am starting a service that might interest you. http://www.callinanemergency.com is a service where property owners can register their property and receive a highly reflective sticker indicating a toll free number your dept can call. then the property owner can be contacted where more information can be exchanged.

I'm trying to get the word out on this service and any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks, Allan

Thread Information