Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: June 1

Default June 1

Anyone deploying June 1st to Houston?

Forum Member

Default Deploying???

transitive verb
    1 a: to extend (a military unit) especially in width b: to place in battle formation or appropriate positions

Your not in the military, you are getting paid a ton of money to do paperwork and inspect buildings in Iraq. Please dont use that word again with WSI in the same sentence.

Thank you

Team Dannyboy

( we never left suckas )

MembersZone Subscriber

2: to spread out, utilize, or arrange for a deliberate purpose <deploy a sales force> <deploy a parachute>
    intransitive verb

I am not deploying to Houston with you, but I am sure you will have a good sized group. Enjoy the trip.

Forum Member

Default Thats why its number 2 in the glossary smart guy

You really cant respect the military and leave that word alone when talking about working as contract firefighter. When the word deploy is said, Military deployment comes to mind. Respect you sorry ***** volly.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    Respect you sorry ***** volly.
    You sound really intelligent when you tell someone to respect and insult them in the same statement. A fellow FF no less. I'm proud to serve with someone like you.

Forum Member

Well its a good thing I wasnt trying to sound proper or intelegent on a firehouse form. The people that come over to Iraq now arnt what you would like to call the brightest and best firefighters from the states. I am on my 5th year and the quality of guys coming over here have gone down within the last few years. And get off your high horse, worse things are said at a firehouse on a day to day basis to one another. You ever been around a group of guys that are on the job for awhile?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BMA7051 View Post
    Anyone deploying June 1st to Houston?
    Leave 5/31 in early A.M.

MembersZone Subscriber

Dannyboy, since you are on your "5th year", you obviously know that "deploy" is the term widely used in regard to FF's coming over to Iraq with WSI.

Also, in case you haven't figured it out, ORI is being done due to some you "5th year" people having been there for so long and the contract agreements not being done properly. That's why so many, if not all, in Task Force Safe are former WSI employees. Guess all the GREAT firefighters came back then.

Maybe you, Sir, need to get off your high horse and cut some body some slack about their terminology. Or better yet, go enlist, if it bothers you that much. Next you'll be complaining about "wheels up".

MembersZone Subscriber

Default dannyboy

URBANDICTIONARY.COM'S DEFINITION OF THE WORD TOOL:

TOOL:

someone who is a complete idiot/ one who is used by other people, and usually dosen't even realize it/ someone who can't think for themselves/ an asshat.

EXAMPLE:
    People who wear huge logos on their shirts are tools.
    People who listen to Avril Lavigne, are tools.
    People who think Sum 41 is a punk band, are all tools

You sir need to shut your mouth and think BEFORE you open your mouth.. you are a DISGRACE to the fire service and are only over in IRAQ for the money. I would take your job in a second for what I make now just for the experience.

I'M SORRY SOMEONE CALLED YOU OUT I'LL SEND YOU SOME TAMPONS.
    Last edited by 33mongo33; 06-01-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Forum Member

Last edited by infusion; 06-14-2009 at 03:06 PM.

Forum Member

Default that was to much

All of these WSI Employees ( and WSI employee wannabees ) are to much for us.. You guys are so much better then us.

We will retire again

Forum Member

Default What a 'tard

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    Well its a good thing I wasnt trying to sound proper or intelegent on a firehouse form. The people that come over to Iraq now arnt what you would like to call the brightest and best firefighters from the states. I am on my 5th year and the quality of guys coming over here have gone down within the last few years. And get off your high horse, worse things are said at a firehouse on a day to day basis to one another. You ever been around a group of guys that are on the job for awhile?
    Anyone notice that this 'tard spelled "intelegent" wrong. It's "intelligent", smart guy. One of the biggest problems in the fire service today. Isn't it ironic.

SWEET it is a KoCK WAR!

Thread Information