Hello! My name is Keith Huster and I am a 5 year veteran of the fire service with the Sunman Rural Fire Department in Sunman, IN. I am also launching a new software company focusing on the needs of small to medium sized fire departments. I have just recently launched the vfdsoft.com website and my first product; Tone-to-Text. You can check us on out the web by following the link below.

Website
http://www.vfdsoft.com

About Tone-to-Text
The Tone-to-Text software application allows your department personnel to stay more connected by providing notification of emergency incidents via text messages sent directly to their cell phones. This application also allows for notification of non-emergency incidents such as work details, training, etc... via text and / or email messages.

About VFD Software Solutions
VFD Software Solutions was founded by Keith Huster, a volunteer firefighter for the Sunman Rural Fire Department, in April of 2009. After spending several years working as a volunteer firefighter, it became apparent that most fire and EMS software was tailored for large multi-station departments which did not fit the needs of small to mid-sized departments. With this knowledge in hand, Keith set out to develop software applications for the small to mid-size volunteer and full-time fire and emergency services departments to close the gap in the market.