Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Question Well... not really sure where to put this...

Gosh, this seems to be the only place I can post this...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling some great FF themed fabric on eBay this week. It really is beautiful, great graphic detail, and free shipping too! I recently inherited a lot of gorgeous fabric (long story there) and among traditional pieces were some featuring firefighters in action, police officers, etc. My dad has been a police officer about as long as I've been alive, so I kept the PO themed fabric to make him a gift. If you look at the fabric and have a project idea, I'd love to hear it!

You can view the auction by the link below. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320377687946

RH

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by blueraynbow View Post
    Gosh, this seems to be the only place I can post this...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling some great FF themed fabric on eBay this week. It really is beautiful, great graphic detail, and free shipping too! I recently inherited a lot of gorgeous fabric (long story there) and among traditional pieces were some featuring firefighters in action, police officers, etc. My dad has been a police officer about as long as I've been alive, so I kept the PO themed fabric to make him a gift. If you look at the fabric and have a project idea, I'd love to hear it!

You can view the auction by the link below. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320377687946

RH

Troll you may be a ok guy but this forum isn't for sales people. Contact the administrators, pay the fee and then they will post you ad or ads on the main page or side bar.

I would delete your ad post of I were you.

By the way,

Go all the way to the bottom of the page and read the TERMS OF SERVICE!!!!!

Thread Information