Default Tactical Training Club fitness program

Hello brothers and sisters-
    My name is Andy Rick and I'm a full time firemedic in the northern Chicago suburbs. I have a degree and background in fitness and have begun to make it my mission to tie my two loves of fitness and fire fighting together. I am working with a friend of mine who owns a local gym to develop a Tactical Training Fitness Program designed specifically for fire, police, and other first responders. On June 2, we are holding the first set of classes with a number of local fire fighters. As great as this is going to be, we are really hoping to reach out to more of our brothers and sisters across the country. As a result, by the end of this summer we are hoping to launch a comprehensive website with everything from daily workout routines and nutrition info, to the latest fitness news relating to our jobs.
    If there is any chance you are interested or have questions, PLEASE let us know. We would like to start compiling a contact list of emails so we can keep everyone updated on our progress, and to let you know when the site will launch. Until that time, we are pulling together a blog and will start to post as much as we can there as well.
    Please send your names and emails to info@bewellfitness.com and visit my friends Ben's website www.bewellfitness.com to see his gym.
    I promise what we are developing has the chance to change lives and make sure we all come home at the end of every shift.
    Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Your Brother,
    Andy
    FF/PM
    captrick25@yahoo.com
    Last edited by captrick25; 06-26-2009 at 04:39 PM.

Default blog started

Just wanted to update you all on the progress of the Tactical Training Club. We have started up the blog that will lead into our website. On it we are posting informative articles that will be the basis of our program design. Please visit and sign up for updates as we move forward. Also, let us kown what you think about the articles or what you would like to see! thanks

http://bewellfitness.wordpress.com

Thread Information