Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Well Let Me Introduce Myself, My Name Is Rob Green And Currently I Live In Baldwin Park. I Am Yet To Be A Firefighter But I Am Doing Everything I Possibly Can With My Ability To Be A Good Candidate When I Apply. I Plan On Applying With Los Angeles County. I Am Working On My Aa For Fire Science I Am Planing On Taking An Emt Class As Well To Take And Pass Nremt. I Am Also An Active Member In My Community By Volunteering In Tutoring Children In Homeless Shelters And And Clean Up Programs In Baldwin Park. I Was Wondering For Whoever May Read This What More Information You May Have For Me That May Help Me Achieve My Dream Of Becoming A Firefighter. There Is Nothing In This World That I Could Possibly Want More. Any Advice Or Help Would Be Much Appreciated

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by rgreen View Post
    Well Let Me Introduce Myself, My Name Is Rob Green And Currently I Live In Baldwin Park. I Am Yet To Be A Firefighter But I Am Doing Everything I Possibly Can With My Ability To Be A Good Candidate When I Apply. I Plan On Applying With Los Angeles County. I Am Working On My Aa For Fire Science I Am Planing On Taking An Emt Class As Well To Take And Pass Nremt. I Am Also An Active Member In My Community By Volunteering In Tutoring Children In Homeless Shelters And And Clean Up Programs In Baldwin Park. I Was Wondering For Whoever May Read This What More Information You May Have For Me That May Help Me Achieve My Dream Of Becoming A Firefighter. There Is Nothing In This World That I Could Possibly Want More. Any Advice Or Help Would Be Much Appreciated

Hello to you. So you want to be a firefighter? Why?? It is a very dangerous, hard exhausting job.

Are you still in school? How old are you? Have you ever work at a job for a a period of time? Have you any bad background such as a record?

Do you always use cap's on all your words you type? You need to learn not to do that as if may be a bother to you in college and taking exams.

Good luck.

Permanently Removed

rgreen- Welcome to the boards. Since you are looking to work in So. Cal and LACo, please let me suggest the fire website for locals- www.californiafirefighter.com

I think you will like it there, lots of LACo people.

Good luck.

Thread Information