Forum Member

Default Michael Jackson Dead at 50

The Gloved One, Michael Jackson has died at age 50. LA paramedics found him unresponsive and began CPR to no avail. He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029...ainment-music/
    "Did you check under the bed?" -- Judge Crater, 1930

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

There's been a lot of speculation over the past few hours, but CNN has just confirmed with the LA Coroner that Michael was pronounced dead at 2:26pm.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Unbelievably talented, immeasurably flawed. Still, a pop music icon has passed and now both the mourning and the jokes may begin.

As it should be, I guess.
    "SYRACUSE - An ISO Class One Fire Department"

MembersZone Subscriber

Hell must be on high alert.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Banned

At least now the kids will be safe.

Forum Member

Have already seen some posts on Facebook speculating he's not really dead but is in hiding in the Middle East...guess there will be Elvis AND MJ sightings at Waffle House now...

Forum Member

Despite all his problems he was the King of Pop and this is a sad day. And if Janet needs someone to comfort her, my bedroom door is open.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    Have already seen some posts on Facebook speculating he's not really dead but is in hiding in the Middle East...guess there will be Elvis AND MJ sightings at Waffle House now...
    Nope they're both bagging groceries at the Piggly Wiggly. Jimmy Hoffa has been promoted to cashier.

MembersZone Subscriber

Oh well, So he could sing, so the hell what? Anyone who likes to "sleep" with little kids is no great loss.

Stay Safe
    Bull
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

Walmart lost their best customer today. He was the first one at the door when they had boys clothes half of.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 06-26-2009 at 01:17 AM.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

The only way this should be a lead story for the day is if NO soldier/sailer/fireman/cop/teacher/medic/ or any other hard working american died that day---

MembersZone Subscriber

Welcome to the 20th century time of the celerity's. Celebrity's are really important to peopl e and they use that whole thing a celebrity is doing it. And come on you can be a celebrity for just about anything these days. All a bunch of B.S if you ask me.

Forum Member

Mike could sing back in that day and ya it's a great loss, but what about Farrah Fawcett? Ya her death got buried under all this crap. They been following her for months now with the cancer. Having specials and interviews. Then when she finally passes it's all second page news. Michael dies of a "heart attack" and it's lets cancel The Office tonight cause we need to run a 2 Hour special on Michael. Yes that really happened here in NY.

Stay Safe out there brothers and know that we all know who the real hero's are out there.
    The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men. ~Henry David Thoreau

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigrig77 View Post
    Mike could sing back in that day and ya it's a great loss, but what about Farrah Fawcett? Ya her death got buried under all this crap. They been following her for months now with the cancer. Having specials and interviews. Then when she finally passes it's all second page news. Michael dies of a "heart attack" and it's lets cancel The Office tonight cause we need to run a 2 Hour special on Michael. Yes that really happened here in NY.

Stay Safe out there brothers and know that we all know who the real hero's are out there.
    I am sorry you missed your TV show.

Forum Member

Sad for the death of anyone, but come on man. This really affects my life how?

I have much bigger, and much more important things in my life to worry about than some person that can sing. I realize that I am a bitter and cynical person, but for crying out loud man.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by malana1 View Post
    I am sorry you missed your TV show.
    Well i was not looking to watch it but i was surfing and steve carell makes me laugh so i put it on and it was Ann Curry talking about Michael. Was just like "This is not news". JFK being shot was important news, 9/11 was important news, Falling of the Berlin wall was important, Mike dying not so much.
    The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men. ~Henry David Thoreau

Forum Member

They say these things come in 3's (Ed McMahon, Farrah and Michael Jackson.) Patrick Swayze must be breathing a little bit easier today.

MembersZone Subscriber

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

Truckie

Shows you what the media wants to promote and a sad example of our society.
    Michael Jackson-accused pedophile, tabloid fodder for 20 years. Specials, front page stories, exposes to the nth degree.

Farrah Fawcett-no tabloid fodder, no big personal public embarrassments, tried to life and die in peace and dignity. Back page story in the b-section of the newspaper.

Sad.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

MembersZone Subscriber

I say we melt his plastic *** down and make a Honda out of him!
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

He was the 80's pop icon. No one even comes close. Then he started getting weird.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    I say we melt his plastic *** down and make a Honda out of him!
    Or make legos out of him so kids can play with him for a change!

Forum Member

La Corners office just released the cause of death on Michael Jackson.

Official cause, Food Poisoning....... from eating a 10 year old wiener.

Cheers Firedog21

I.A.F.F. Proud

Forum Member

Thumbs down

If I see or hear one mopre story about Michael Jackson, I'm going to scream....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Thumbs down

The local paper here had jacko all over the front page. Farrah death notice was back on page 7!! When Elvis died in August 1977 he was given a page on page 4.

Obama wrote the jacksons a letter expressing his sorrow! I bet you my pension check he didn't send Farrah's family $hit!!

Something is wrong with this world.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information