Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Default Shower your love

My nephew has always wanted to be a firefighter. He always looked up to me when he was little and would say, " I want to be a firefighter just like you auntie". I gave him his first little engine then his second, third and so on.
    Two weeks ago on his way home on transit he suffered a massive heart attack. He was always so healthy and not into drugs or anything. How could this happen to a kid? This past week he was declared brain dead. The only part of his brain that works is keeping him breathing. Three days ago he was taken off life support and is now in pallitive care. ICU and Pallitive care at the hospital have never dealt with someone so young. It upset them as much as it has upset us. We pray that he goes fast so that he can be at peace. My 16 year old daughter is devestated as they grew up together. They were joined at the hip. The reason for this thread is that it doesn't matter what we do in life, we can never protect our family from everything. Take the time to shower your kids with love and your family. I always thought life was the longest thing in life. I am wrong.
    I wish we knew what caused this and who knows if we will ever know.
    Thanks for reading this thread. Sometimes it just helps to talk when your feeling down.

Forum Member

Default This is so touching

I just now was reading your post as I don't get a lot of time to read these. It was so very touching to my heart. I have been a nurse for 27 years and an EMT for close to 10 years. I am so sorry that this happened to your nephew. Just know that there are people out there just like me who care. I value my family very much too. May God Bless you and your family. If you would like to email me, please do. Take care. Mary DeLong medemt2003@yahoo.com

Forum Member

Default unfortunate

My heart goes out to you and your nephews family.

Forum Member

Unhappy Angel

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I hope that after he does die, that you still can feel him.. just like the angel that he is. I will remember you in my thoughts and prayers.

Unhappy

I'm sorry to hear that about your nephew. He, you and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thread Information