Forum Member

Default Where's moonbat when you need him?

This hasn't discouraged the right wing nutcase birther movement.

Hawaii again declares Obama's birth certificate real.

I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.
    Even crazy woman Ann Coulter believes they're nutcases. Says a lot.

Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

And? People will believe what they want. Hell, people think FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor.

Does not matter what proof is espoused, people will believe it.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Moonbat is probably holding the 3icthes hand!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

is one of those issues @ 1:14 a supposed racial issue that include no racist actions? (Cop vs. Professor?)
    Originally Posted by madden01
    "and everyone is encouraged to use Plain, Spelled Out English. I thought this was covered in NIMS training."

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    And? People will believe what they want. Hell, people think FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor.

Does not matter what proof is espoused, people will believe it.
    Add in Area 51, Roswell, The grassy knoll in Dallas, Disney and Kennedys brains being preserved. Theres lots of nutjobs out there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BryanLoader View Post
    Add in Area 51, Roswell, The grassy knoll in Dallas, Disney and Kennedys brains being preserved. Theres lots of nutjobs out there
    Some of them believe in things like the flat earth, Man made Global Warming (or cooling) and the tooth fairy too.

MembersZone Subscriber

I used to think that some of the Clinton arguments were the most ignorant things that uninformed conservatives could talk about.

This non-issue beats them hands down.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Forum Member

Adding further insult to injury, the House of Representatives has unanimously passed a resolution declaring Hawaii as the official birthplace of President Barack Obama. This move is not without precedent; the US Senate had a similar measure a few years ago to make sure John McCain was deemed an American citizen despite being born in Panama.

It puts the Birthers in Congress (one of whom is about 10 miles from me) at odds with the nutjob wing of their base who are so desparate to “take their country back.”

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Adding further insult to injury, the House of Representatives has unanimously passed a resolution declaring Hawaii as the official birthplace of President Barack Obama. This move is not without precedent; the US Senate had a similar measure a few years ago to make sure John McCain was deemed an American citizen despite being born in Panama.

It puts the Birthers in Congress (one of whom is about 10 miles from me) at odds with the nutjob wing of their base who are so desparate to “take their country back.”
    A fine use of our elected official's times. While I am not on this "birther" bandwagon, I have to say that Congress doing this is ridiculously stupid.

Glad to see that this takes precedence over wasting trillions of dollars in failures to take us in a better direction.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

Banned

A fine use of our elected official's times. While I am not on this "birther" bandwagon, I have to say that Congress doing this is ridiculously stupid.

Glad to see that this takes precedence over wasting trillions of dollars in failures to take us in a better direction.
    It is better they waste their time doing stupid things like this instead of running the country into the ground.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    It is better they waste their time doing stupid things like this instead of running the country into the ground.
    Too late. We have just taken on $800,000,000,000 in additional debt and the new healthcare boondoggle will only add to that.

Forum Member

Nice attempt at deflection.

At what time do the conservatives who rail against frivolous lawsuits tell this faction of their party enough is enough.

Forum Member

Too late. We have just taken on $800,000,000,000 in additional debt and the new healthcare boondoggle will only add to that.
    The President inherited an economy that had a multi-trillion dollar hole blown in it.

Extreme times require extreme actions.

Obama is facing a similar situation to FDR. It worked for FDR, and it will work again.

Banned

Nice attempt at deflection.

At what time do the conservatives who rail against frivolous lawsuits tell this faction of their party enough is enough.
    As soon as the liberals stop trying to impeach Bush and admit they cannot control the climate

Banned

The President inherited an economy that had a multi-trillion dollar hole blown in it.

Extreme times require extreme actions.

Obama is facing a similar situation to FDR. It worked for FDR, and it will work again.
    And the president cannot control the economy. FDR injected a lot of money into what was essentially an American Economy and it took 25 years to have an effect. Obama is injecting American dollars into a world economy. The stimulus money is going straight to South East Asia. In extreme heads we need leaders and people with rational thought processes. Not the Garbage we are getting that is running the country into bankruptcy.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by idiotboy
    And the president cannot control the economy. FDR injected a lot of money into what was essentially an American Economy and it took 25 years to have an effect. Obama is injecting American dollars into a world economy. The stimulus money is going straight to South East Asia. In extreme heads we need leaders and people with rational thought processes. Not the Garbage we are getting that is running the country into bankruptcy.
    Isn't time for you reread your BK settlement?

Forum Member

As soon as the liberals stop trying to impeach Bush and admit they cannot control the climate
    idiotboy, you might have noticed Bush is no longer president.

Banned

idiotboy, you might have noticed Bush is no longer president.
    The claim that Obama is not a citizen is just as bogus as the other claims. You have your fringe players and these are the ones making all of the stupid claims like Impeach Bush, Man is killing the planet, Obama isn't a citizen, The pill kills, and the list goes on....

P.S. You are correct, Bush is no longer President, so stop blaming him.

Banned

Isn't time for you reread your BK settlement?
    Nope, I know exactly how to get to BK, and Obama is doing exactly that to the country.

Forum Member

The claim that Obama is not a citizen is just as bogus as the other claims. You have your fringe players and these are the ones making all of the stupid claims like Impeach Bush, Man is killing the planet, Obama isn't a citizen, The pill kills, and the list goes on....

P.S. You are correct, Bush is no longer President, so stop blaming him.
    At what point in time does a new president become responsible for what occurs during their administration?

You were one of those blaming the plummeting stock market on Obama before he was even inaugurated. Now that the DJIA has gained about 40% since Feb and you claim the president has no influence over the economy.

Forum Member

You'd be one of the few who actually believes that to be the case.

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Lightbulb And.............

Quote Originally Posted by BryanLoader View Post
    Don't forget that 9-11 was planned by The Bush Administration.................
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hwoods View Post
    Don't forget that 9-11 was planned by The Bush Administration.................
    Oh yea, Apollo 11 never landed on the moon either

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Lightbulb Hmmm..........

Funny that you should bring that up....... See, there is a "Back Lot" in Hollywood where the reputed Moon Landing was filmed......
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

And rasslin' s real,too!

What gets me confused is that Obama's father took him to another country where he had to change his citizenship in order to enroll his son in the local schools.
    If a parent changes their citizenship,what does that do to the minor child's citizenship?Did young "Barry" also become an Indonesian citizen because his father had custody of him?
    If Barack Hussein Obama had to claim Indonesian citizenship in order to go to grade school,when did he regain his US citizenship and how does being however briefly an Indonesian citizen affect his eligibility to be President of the United States of America?
    Last edited by doughesson; 08-06-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Thread Information