Forum Member

Default Hey All You Old/long Term Wsi Guys!!!!

Can you fu*king believe we get to carry knives again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I nearly peed my pants when I heard they decided to pretend like we're at least as mature as Cub Scouts again.

Yeah, the Zap is back, fresh off of EOC.

Forum Member

One can only wonder though how long it will be before some knuckle dragging retard cuts himself and in another knee jerk overreaction we lose the privilege again.

Forum Member

Hey Zapper...sounds like you just got back...would you email me at golds21@yahoo.com ive got some questions if you dont mind answering!

welcome home.
    sg

Forum Member

Default Ahh the memories

Ahh, the memories. 30ish and not allowed to carry a knife. It takes a special company to make a man in his mid 30s feel like a mentally challenged child...but WSI was up to the task. I was unfortunate enough to witness what I believe to be the "final cut" before the knives were banned for good. Q-West, '06 I think, and the biggest mouth at the department stabs himself deep in the hand as he attempts to remove the fuse from an outlet adapter. We tried to "cover up" the incident, but once stitches were required, HQ had to find out from KBR Medic. Next day, memo, training sheet, etc., etc., on the use, or should I say, lack of use for pocket knives.

Congratulations on your new found freedoms; almost wish I was still there to experience the victory.

Long live The Knuckle.

Forum Member

Default Amazing

Amazing the knives are back. I was so sad to park mine after the ban. This is a good day if your in the sand.

Forum Member

Talking "last incident before ban?"

The way I barely remember it, there was a young fella flipping his "E-Tool" in the barn this was H2? H4? This may have been near the end of 05 anywho he caught the knife with the web between the thumb and first finger,
    I think I heard the scream up on the hill. across the highway on FOB Marez AKA FOB Glory
    Soon after tyes tales of terpatude banned all pointy thinged things

Sarcastic Observer
    Bullwinkle Lives !!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default ???

Did this happen after Tye left?

Forum Member

Default Bobby is a rook for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ffbobbyhill View Post
    Did this happen after Tye left?
    Bobby Hill,

You little turd. Are still riding around on that girly ***** 880 Harley Sportster trying to get on a real truck. You and Fabio are short rescue for life! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Chief Taylor called and said to stop spraying water at the wall; it goes on the fire!! Hahahahaha!!!!! Take your ***** to church you little heathen. I know the truth about you. Hahahahahaha!!!!

Sincerely,

You know who

P.S. Slap yourself in the back of the neck for me.

Forum Member

Default Shiny knife....how you cut me

The H2/H4 incident was Dec 05 or so....."ELMO" was the lad's handle. The story was that he was doing a class on stabilizing vehicles by flattening the tires....umm...yeeeaaahhh.....that's what it was. Would not have been so bad, but he worked out that afternoon, and felt the tendon pop......ummm....yeeeeaahhhhh.....we're gonna need you to go ahead and move all your stuff to dispatch...mmmmkaaayyy?

Nothing compares to the deuche bag at Falcon that picked up a ALLEGED dead mouse, only to find it very much alive and biting him. Then he wondered why he was exhibiting signs of the plague......people tried to cover it all up on his behalf with the big cheese, but once he was quarantined, they ratted him out (pun intended) like jailhouse stoolies.......

I will never miss the "Special Ed" window lickers of contract firefighting...................
    WSI - Why Show Intelligence
    Why Show Interest
    We Shelter Idiots
    We Show Ignorance

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsFUDD View Post
    WSI - Why Show Intelligence
    Why Show Interest
    We Shelter Idiots
    We Show Ignorance
    You forgot We Stifle Initiative.

Default Zap hit me up

Hey man, I tried to get a hold of you awhile ago but didn't hear word from ya. We were stationed together with WSI and I'll explain more if you contact me via email. WSI is trying to stick it to me one last time and your word would really help. rok1981@aol.com

Oh and just so you know I was in the same class and we were part of the first crew to start up a really small station. I don't want to give too much detail in case you are worried about your identity on here.

Thread Information