Default Maybe i can get sum help here.

Hi, im obviously new here. My names Danny and im very interested in becoming a firefighter, but the application process is so damn complicated! maybe im just going to the wrong sources. hopefully i can find some help here in getting started.

Forum Member

Stay in school and get a education. Learn proper grammar and punctuation as well as sentence structure.

Stop using slang words and terms.

What about the application is so complicated? Most are easy to fill out if you have the understanding of the format and questions.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

where to go for the actual application and how to find out the dates of the exams. last time i visited the headquarters here in my city they just gave me the run around. i filled out an information card and i never receive any info in the mail. the former department of personnel website doesnt really help either

Forum Member

Possibly they are not hiring right now? Did you ask for any specific information on the process and if they plan on hiring in the near future.

As the captain, concentrate on getting an education right now.

Are there any communities bordering your city where you may be able to volunteer?

Thread Information