Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Minnesota Fire

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default Minnesota Fire

    HELLO
    There was a fire in minnesota in around the late sixties or early seventies in which a man burned his house down and killed his wife he spent
    some time in jail His name is a question mark Iwas told his last name was
    REGINE or sounded like that.Would anybody have some info on that. please is there somebody can remember something on that


  2. #2
    MembersZone Subscriber Dickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,111

    Default

    Google is your friend
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

    IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

  3. #3
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    So is a private investigator.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

  4. #4
    Forum Member FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESMANION View Post
    HELLO
    There was a fire in minnesota in around the late sixties or early seventies in which a man burned his house down and killed his wife he spent
    some time in jail His name is a question mark Iwas told his last name was
    REGINE or sounded like that.Would anybody have some info on that. please is there somebody can remember something on that
    Well that certainly narrows it down!
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default minnesota fireman

    HELLO
    Well what is needed here is someone from minnesota or whatever who remembers that fire. a man went to jail . his wife died in that fire Maybe can get a hold of a minnesota fireman on this forum that worked in the sixties and seventies and remembers such a thing. I beleive it was a significant fire whereas he would remember such a thing. So now question is
    how to i get a hold of a Minnesota fireman on this forum or anyplace else that worked in those days

    And what would i type in the google search box

  6. #6
    Forum Member DeputyChiefGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Somewhere between genius and insanity!
    Posts
    13,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESMANION View Post
    HELLO
    Well what is needed here is someone from minnesota or whatever who remembers that fire. a man went to jail . his wife died in that fire Maybe can get a hold of a minnesota fireman on this forum that worked in the sixties and seventies and remembers such a thing. I beleive it was a significant fire whereas he would remember such a thing. So now question is
    how to i get a hold of a Minnesota fireman on this forum or anyplace else that worked in those days

    And what would i type in the google search box
    Do you have kids? They have the computer skills that can help you.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESMANION View Post
    HELLO
    There was a fire in minnesota in around the late sixties or early seventies in which a man burned his house down and killed his wife he spent
    some time in jail His name is a question mark Iwas told his last name was
    REGINE or sounded like that.Would anybody have some info on that. please is there somebody can remember something on that
    Try this Firehouse Forums - Firefighting Discussion > Firefighting > Your Local Firehouse Forums > U.S. States
    Minnesota

  8. #8
    MembersZone Subscriber Dickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    So is a private investigator.
    Does a private investigator investigate your privates??

    Where can I hire one?
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

    IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

  9. #9
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    JAMAICA IOWA U.S.A.
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESMANION View Post
    HELLO
    There was a fire in Minnesota in around the late sixties or early seventies in which a man burned his house down and killed his wife he spent
    some time in jail His name is a question mark Iwas told his last name was
    REGINE or sounded like that.Would anybody have some info on that. please is there somebody can remember something on that

    Have you tried local TV-radio-newspaper's ?
    Minnesota fire Marshall
    geologic society for his wife's death

  10. #10
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    Does a private investigator investigate your privates??

    Where can I hire one?
    They are in the tellow pages. Just make sure you get a photo first!
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. minnesota fire
    By JAMESMANION in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. Minnesota Fire Service News - grant help resource
    By vfdcapn in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. Rochester Minnesota Fire Department
    By Golzy12 in forum Minnesota
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 09:52 AM
  4. Information from Minnesota Fire Fighters
    By BryanLoader in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 06:30 AM
  5. Greetings from Minnesota
    By FFDisp2827 in forum Meet and Greet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2000, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts