I work for a rural department and we have a Fire Prevention Trailer that we use to help educate our community on fire safety. We also get multiple calls to use the trailer outside of our district by businesses, churches, birthday parties and such. What we are considering doing as the economy worsens is to set some kind of a nominal fee for any of these events outside of our coverage area. Does anyone have a writen policy/contract that they use for something simillar so I can get ideas on wording and such?