Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MembersZone Subscriber

Crime gets higher rating than preventing crime...
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    That was precisely my point. He made statements, but he committed no actions.

He is still a twit for making those statements.
    The statements are an action... Making a terroristic threat is a crime, so he is a twit for making the statements, and if found guilty, is a criminal for making those statements.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie82 View Post
    The statements are an action... Making a terroristic threat is a crime, so he is a twit for making the statements, and if found guilty, is a criminal for making those statements.
    If if if. He allegedly made threats. He has not been convicted of making those threats - in the legal sense of things.

Making terroristic threats does not make one a terrorist. If I tell you that I am going to beat your brains in, I have just made a terroristic threat - but it does not make me a terrorist.

The legal world and the world we live in are two completely different arenas and they do not always coincide with one another.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    If if if. He allegedly made threats. He has not been convicted of making those threats - in the legal sense of things.

Making terroristic threats does not make one a terrorist. If I tell you that I am going to beat your brains in, I have just made a terroristic threat - but it does not make me a terrorist.

The legal world and the world we live in are two completely different arenas and they do not always coincide with one another.
    That does not make you a terrorist. As I defined above from the OED, terrorism has a political motive (ex. white supremacy). And making terrorist threats is terrorism by the definition of terrorism and terrorist as stated above.

Forum Member

It is pretty clear that this mutt lives in a world filled with hate. I agree that he hasn't been convicted of anything, but, I don't believe you have to have any special indoctrination to be considered a terrorist.

A murderer has to have murdered, obviously. But, just for the sake of argument, if someone professes their love for children, wouldn't they be considered a pedofile.

God...I hope no detective poses undercover as a firefighter here and sees all the threats, mischief, and propaganda on this forum!
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    God...I hope no detective poses undercover as a firefighter here and sees all the threats, mischief, and propaganda on this forum!
    Nah, won't happen, there are some cops smart enough to do both, Bull for example plus some others. i doubt theres many who could pretend to be a real fire fighter. First time he stops at Dunkin Donuts on the way to an alarm, would trip him or her up.

Thread Information