Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Red face She Said. He Said. The Truth? Is Out There, Maybe

Canadian ‘Glambo’ in red dress KOs elite trooper in party brawl

By Gerry Bellett, Vancouver Sun September 25, 2009 4:36 AM

VANCOUVER — A petite Vancouver woman is being sought by an English court after she wiped the floor with a collection of Britain’s premier soldiers — the Coldstream Guards — during a brawl at a Christmas party in the guardsmen’s barracks last December.

Ashley Wolfe, 24, was tried in absentia this week at Woolwich Magistrates Court in London after failing to appear on two charges of assault — one involving a soldier’s wife, the other a sergeant she knocked cold with one punch.

After finding her guilty the court issued an international warrant for her arrest.

Wolfe, who stands five foot three, was wearing what the British press described as a “striking red satin dress” to the party.

She was accused of telling her victims “don’t mess with me, I’m a Canadian boxer.”

The melee involving Wolfe — dubbed “Glambo” by the British press — has attracted international media coverage.

But just what happened in the barracks that night is open to debate.

Ashley and husband Bill — who had part of his nose bitten off in the fight — told the Vancouver Sun Thursday that the allegations against her were false.

In a telephone interview from Hungary, the couple said her lawyer had sought an adjournment to the trial because she was sick with the flu earlier this week and a doctor advised her not to travel.

However, the request was denied and the trial went on, resulting in a guilty verdict.

“We want that overturned,” said Bill. “Our lawyers are requesting a retrial.”

The Coldstream Guard says that during a drinking session, Ashley took exception to what she perceived to be gay embraces among some of the soldiers on the dance floor, particularly the actions of Lance-Sgt. Michael Fallows.

She told police that “all these guys were kissing and humping each other — basically having sex with their clothes on . . . I pushed them apart because they were clinging to each other and told them it wasn’t appropriate.”

She told them such behaviour “shouldn’t be allowed in the British Army.”

This led to a confrontation between her and a number of other soldiers during which she pushed over a sergeant, Damian Holland.

Holland’s wife Joanne then confronted Ashley and was punched in the face. Ashley is then said to have cold-cocked Fallows, who was knocked unconscious.

At that point a general melee broke out involving the two Canadians and a group of guardsmen.

That was the uncontested version given to the court.

However, the Wolfes say a group of six sergeants attempted to get Ashley to join them in a sexually suggestive mosh pit on the dance floor, which she rejected.

“It had nothing to do with me saying anything about gays. They were acting disgusting — perverted, humping each other and they wanted me to join in their little sex acts on the dance floor,” she said.

“I told them it was inappropriate and then this blond girl comes from nowhere and starts pushing me (she denies hitting the woman) and I got punched out by her husband,” said Ashley.

“Her husband was yelling at me ‘you f——g Yankee bitch’ and punches me so hard in the head I fall to the floor. This is what started the fight. I got blindsided a second time and then this Sgt. Fallows came at me aggressively and I took no chances and beat him to the punch.”

Bill, a former Canadian Army regimental sergeant major, said they tried to entice his wife into lewd behaviour and when she resisted they told her to “f— off.”

“I said ‘don’t talk to her like that’ and they said ‘f— off Yank’ and I told them we’re Canadians. After that I said to Ashley we’re going to leave,” he said.

“Then Holland comes right over the top of his wife and hits Ashley in the face. She fell to the ground and I screamed because I thought she was dead. That’s when the soldiers jumped me. Holland’s wife had pushed him out of the way and two women came to Ashley’s aid. She’s dazed and gets up from the floor and this other guy Fallows was going to hit her when she clocks him with a left hook.

“It was beautiful. Down he went, unconscious,” said Bill who then became embroiled with four soldiers and Holland, who he says bit off the end of his nose.

Vancouver Sun

With files from the Daily Telegraph

© Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

PHOTOCREDIT:
    September 17, 2009 handout photos of Ashley Wolfe, during a workout. The Vancouver woman who convicted of assault after a fight with Coldstream Guards in London, England. Photograph by: Handout/Bill Wolfe, Vancouver Sun

Not sure what a pair of civilians would be doing in any Guards quarters under any circumstance beyond strictly business, but there ya have it. Interesting that they don't state what Ashley's employment is.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

'Glambo' Canadian brawler proves a thorn for British army

By Peter O'Neil, Canwest News Europe Correspondent September 28, 2009 11:39 AM

The British army expressed disappointment Monday that diminutive Canadian Ashley Wolfe, found guilty of assault in a brawl in which she knocked out a British soldier, may commercially exploit the embarrassing incident to promote her husband's self-defence training business.

Bill Wolfe, a former member of the Canadian army, who at 54 is more than twice the age of his wife, said his business associates have suggested he use the term "Glambo" and his wife's image to promote their training videos and schools around the world.

That would replace the "Mad Girl" logo on current posters in Hungary that feature Ashley Wolfe, 24, in a fierce fighting pose.

The Glambo tag was given to his young wife after she turned into a Rambo-like fighting machine, while wearing a red evening dress, during a dance floor brawl last Christmas in a London military barracks.

The incident was a profound embarrassment for Her Majesty's Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards, Britain's oldest regiment.

The Coldstream Guardsmen have sent soldiers to fight and die — often alongside their Canadian allies — in battles ranging from the Napoleonic Wars and the First World War to the current conflict in Afghanistan.

"It's disappointing that she's using the British army's reputation to enhance her company," said Lt.-Col. John Boyd, a British army spokesman.

"We will keep a close eye on what imagery she's using and we will make sure she's not breaching any of our copyrights, but that's as far as we can go."

Boyd said he couldn't comment further on the matter that resulted in an assault charge against a British soldier, who was acquitted, and common assault charges against Ashley Wolfe.

Bill Wolfe said the media publicity has resulted in hundreds of emails from all over the world about people expressing an interest in Defendo, a brutal hand-to-hand fighting technique.

He said everyone except for the "odd idiot" has been supportive of his wife, who has denied she hit a soldier's wife during the brawl and said she was punched twice in the face by the male soldiers before fighting back. The couple say she missed the trial because she had the flu.

"Spinning something positive would be really cool," Bill Wolfe said of the possibility the incident could help him expand Defendo's popularity.

He noted his five-foot-three wife's ability to knock out a burly six-foot soldier would be an inspiration for women wanting to learn how to defend themselves. "Ashley's a poster child for, 'yes you can.'"

But he said his wife isn't sure she wants to participate.

"We're kind of assessing how far we want to take it," he said.

"It's just a matter of Ash being comfortable with it, and she still hasn't shown a comfort level with the concept of being a poster child for all that stuff."

He added that his wife has had some "pretty racy requests" from the British tabloid media, which regularly displays cleavage and bare breasts on its pages.

Wolfe acknowledged that, as a former soldier, he is concerned about doing anything that would embarrass a major Canadian ally.

"What we don't want to do is (be seen as) cutting the British army down, because they are our allies in Afghanistan," he said. "Just because five or six guardsmen were acting inappropriately it doesn't affect an entire British army."

The trial led to embarrassing testimony about how the male soldiers were dancing with each other, grinding and kissing, before the fight broke out.

Sworn testimony from the soldiers and their wives convinced the judge that Ashley Wolfe, enraged by what she called "perverted" homoerotic dancing among the British men that night, shoved several soldiers, punched in the cheek a soldier's wife who complained about the shoving, and then sucker-punched into unconsciousness a soldier who walked into the melee.

Ashley Wolfe, who says she is from Abbotsford, B.C., but refuses to give her exact birthdate, maiden name or the name of the high school she attended, has a different story.

She acknowledges she was the first to use physical force by shoving a soldier, but denies she hit the woman and says she was punched in the face twice by soldiers before she knocked out an approaching soldier with a left hook.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    She acknowledges she was the first to use physical force by shoving a soldier, but denies she hit the woman and says she was punched in the face twice by soldiers before she knocked out an approaching soldier with a left hook.

Dude,she got a sister?

Here's the photo that went with the last release. Also check out:

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/petite...ers-nose-26080

p.s.: Doug, you'll have to find her email address and ask her yourself
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MalahatTwo7; 10-01-2009 at 02:17 PM.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Here are some "Reader's Comments" from:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...B82A43041452A9

Not sure what made her think the two others' hanky-panky was any of her business, I guess it was alcohol-based reasoning. Nevertheless...

Do not mess with Canadians. We're not tame, we're feral.

(As for why people mention the US, it's probably due to the caption with the picture.)

- Whiskey Echo, Vancouver CANADA

Get a life! I spent 23 years in H.M. Armed Forces, some of which was with the 2nd Bn Coldstream Guards, and pratting about is all part of the game. You people need to get out more. Shame the two lads got the s*%"e knocked out of them for what is no more than high jinks. And as for Yankie Ruckus, what have you got to comment about? You let your T.A. (National Guard) abuse prisoners of war, I don't think you've got room to comment do you?

- John, Kent

Why bring the USA in on this? She is Canadian, the Coldstream Guards are British and there is no mentioned she went to the USA. Why all the extradition talk. All of a sudden, the USA is harboring a criminal? But any woman that knocks out a Coldstream Guard, we can use in our military. I agree that that two men hugging and kissing is not what I consider, Officer and a Gentleman, behavior. Maybe they should have gotten themselves a room. Seems to me from the outcome, they would have dropped the charge. This is something I would expect from the FRENCH.

- Ruckus, Myrtle Beach USA

I've re-read it. It all sounds a bit weird.

"Wolfe told police she had acted in self-defence but the court rejected her claims, saying her actions were unprovoked. Her husband was attacked and had the tip of his nose bitten off during the fight."

What about the guys nose being bitten off? How did that happen? It wasn't her so maybe the self defence thing was valid. As they were tried in absentia we haven't hear the other side.

- Thalia, London

Man or woman, this is just embarrassing.

I can't believe the Coldstream Guards took her to court instead of just keeping really quiet about it.
    Do they think they can take the enemy to court if they get given a bloody nose?

- Thalia, London

Oh dear, oh dear. These Coldstream Guards sergeants will have to get compensation and a disability allowance after being beaten up by a girl. And girls shouldn't be allowed at Guards dos on 'elf 'n safety grounds. The boys can then all dance together and kiss and fondle each other.

Way to go, modern British army.

- Albert, Lincoln UK

It is quite possible the soldiers were holding back because she was a women as her husband bit off more than he could chew and it was not a part of his nose.
    I wonder what she would be like in real war conditions She would pass hot bricks if she was sent to fight the Taliban.

- Peter, Essex

Bet she wouldn't have done that at tea dance of the gay roman legion the Spartans,now they would have floored her,un like the all hetero mamby pamby British Army getting beat up by a girly!.

- Kev, London-UK

What a sad Woman - lock her up!

- Mike, London

Becky from Bristol, do lighten up! Perfectly possible for the soldiers to be *pretending* to be gay (i.e. dancing and smooching) and not *actually* be gay! And it's not just Nazis or fascists (which must be two of the most overused terms of abuse around) who object to that.

- Hb, Rochford, Essex

Not exactly match fit - or combat fit, either, were they. The SAS should sign up Canada's mini-Terminator pronto!

- Tallulah, Hove, UK

Senior NCOs or Officers (it seems both were present in the same mess, , common at only Christmas events) kissing each other? As a retired officer from the British Army, I can only say "Well done", and a pity she didn't floor more of them.

- David Chown, BORDEAUX FRANCE

Send her in to sort out the MP's. Try knocking some sense in them. Everything else has failed up to now.

- Frank, Copenhagen, Denmark

One can easily laugh at the soldiers for being beaten up by a girl. Indeed, I bet they will get a fair amount of stick when they get back amongst their fellow soldiers. However, when a woman attacks a man, the man is often left in an impossible situation. If he batters her, he will just get the weight of the law coming down upon his shoulders for hitting a woman. Just imagine a big Coldstream Guard appearing in court to defend beating up a woman who is only 5 foot 3!. Imagine the headlines in the press!

If however, he chooses not to really fight back, he will be spared being arrested, but will just end up getting hurt.

I bet that the soldier who got knocked out did not expect to be punched by the lady..I bet he did not even see it coming. All he saw was a pretty lady in a red satin dress. When she started being aggressive, I bet they tried to use minimum force to hold her back. As an ex bouncer, I can tell you that using minimum violence to restrain an attacker, however small, is not always easy...especially against someone who knows what they are doing.

She chose to take advantage of societies unwritten rules about confrontation between the sexes to throw her weight and her training, around. These rules that are meant to make the world a more civilized place. I think she should be dragged back here and made to face up to what she has done! She chose to act like a man. She should be punished like one...

- Vincent, london

Can't believe it's not on YouTube yet!!!

Could have been a 'lucky' punch that floored the first guy, but the second should then have been ready. Poor squaddies really don't come out of this very well do they...sounds like the Army have become too reliant on technology.

- Adam, London

What does this story have to do with the 'Yanks'?

She's Canadian: Canada being that big bit of land ABOVE America...

- John, London

I bet the guards wasnt trying because she is a woman if you know what i mean.

- Martin, sheffield

Ha - sounds like a massive sense of humour faliure - couldn't understand British irony. Nothing wrong with a bit of ironic gayness - even funnier if your a soldier at a do.

- Pete, London

"WOW", sounds like my kind of lady, give her a medal, and as for the couple of wusses she belted, "tough".

- David Crocket, Bradford, UK.

"This should not be allowed in the British army"What a reactionary, well fascist even.Pity she cant get worked up about something a bit more worthy,she would be a asset on the streets of London at night, enticing the local cowardly muggers that target the vulnerable,she could dress and act as a little old lady and wait for one of are brave o so big muggers to pounce,then do her stuff,now that would be righteous.Why do people with skills like hers not choose to use them for the benefit of the community?instead of getting so worked up about some thing so trivial.beats me.

- Kev, London-UK

Looks like the Coldstream Guards are just not up to it anymore, 3 of them getting thrashed by a 5ft 3' women and they want everyone to know too.

- Mr S.Port, London

"The Canadian is said to have flown into a rage after soldiers began kissing and dancing with each other as they pretended to be gay."

Why, exactly, would the soldiers be 'pretending' to be gay, Evening Standard? Either the soldiers were gay or they weren't. If the soldiers were kissing and dancing with each other I'd say that the chances are that they were either gay or bisexual - and I can't see why anyone would object to that - unless, of course, they were BNP Nazi traitors.

- Becky, Bristol

You can take the girl out of the ghetto...
    But what about our lot?... Bit the tip of his nose off?...That won't disable a Taliban -just make him angrier. -Who teaches our lot how not to fight?

- Huggy, Cumbernauld Scotland

God i would have paid lots of money just to see this any chance of her own tv show that would be worth the bbc fee

- Terry Chambers, London

@Bob, Baz and Ian

Not sure how an extradition treaty with the USA would be useful here seeing how she is Canadian...

- Dan, London

Nice one!

- Steve, Brentford

If it is "deeds not words that count" she's shown herself to be an animal.

We should apply for her to be extradited - if the yanks refuse we tell them that we'll tear up the agreement and also tell them where to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

- Ian, Cambridge

Ha! Ha! Ha! It doesen't work both ways Bob, dont forget we're the Poodle.

- Baz Bazzan, London UK

Ramba!

- Dannyp, Egham

I'm sure if she flees to the States we can get her back with an extradition order, after all it works both ways doesn't it?

- Bob, Cheam

Send her to Afghanistan! She'll sort out the taliban single handed!

- Andy, London

What about big tough Harry your lucky he was not there?

- Steve, England

Forum Member

I asked about her sister because I have the uncanny ability find the one woman in the room that has a syrupy sweet Southern accent who talks so country you want to fire up the tractor,plow a couple hunnerd acres before going fishing.
    Then we she gets mad,she'll reassure you with "Oh,it's okay honey.I'm not mad.Really" until you go to sleep and she goes for the frying pan.BTDT.

I dunno about all those "namby pamby" cracks.I remember reading a book about RMS Queen Mary and during the chapters on her WW II troopship years,the author mentioned that US troops boarding her for the trip to England were given a booklet about how to act around the British that contained the line"The English language did not spread across the world because the British were pantywaists."
    I know they aren't "British" in the strictest sense,but didn't the Romans wall off Scotland because they couldn't control them?
    That's my bloodline there,y'all.

I know they aren't "British" in the strictest sense,but didn't the Romans wall off Scotland because they couldn't control them?
    That would be "Affirmative".
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    Here are some "Reader's Comments" from:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...B82A43041452A9

Not sure what made her think the two others' hanky-panky was any of her business, I guess it was alcohol-based reasoning. Nevertheless...

Do not mess with Canadians. We're not tame, we're feral.

(As for why people mention the US, it's probably due to the caption with the picture.)

- Whiskey Echo, Vancouver CANADA

Get a life! I spent 23 years in H.M. Armed Forces, some of which was with the 2nd Bn Coldstream Guards, and pratting about is all part of the game. You people need to get out more. Shame the two lads got the s*%"e knocked out of them for what is no more than high jinks. And as for Yankie Ruckus, what have you got to comment about? You let your T.A. (National Guard) abuse prisoners of war, I don't think you've got room to comment do you?

- John, Kent

Why bring the USA in on this? She is Canadian, the Coldstream Guards are British and there is no mentioned she went to the USA. Why all the extradition talk. All of a sudden, the USA is harboring a criminal? But any woman that knocks out a Coldstream Guard, we can use in our military. I agree that that two men hugging and kissing is not what I consider, Officer and a Gentleman, behavior. Maybe they should have gotten themselves a room. Seems to me from the outcome, they would have dropped the charge. This is something I would expect from the FRENCH.

- Ruckus, Myrtle Beach USA

I've re-read it. It all sounds a bit weird.

"Wolfe told police she had acted in self-defence but the court rejected her claims, saying her actions were unprovoked. Her husband was attacked and had the tip of his nose bitten off during the fight."

What about the guys nose being bitten off? How did that happen? It wasn't her so maybe the self defence thing was valid. As they were tried in absentia we haven't hear the other side.

- Thalia, London

Man or woman, this is just embarrassing.

I can't believe the Coldstream Guards took her to court instead of just keeping really quiet about it.
    Do they think they can take the enemy to court if they get given a bloody nose?

- Thalia, London

Oh dear, oh dear. These Coldstream Guards sergeants will have to get compensation and a disability allowance after being beaten up by a girl. And girls shouldn't be allowed at Guards dos on 'elf 'n safety grounds. The boys can then all dance together and kiss and fondle each other.

Way to go, modern British army.

- Albert, Lincoln UK

It is quite possible the soldiers were holding back because she was a women as her husband bit off more than he could chew and it was not a part of his nose.
    I wonder what she would be like in real war conditions She would pass hot bricks if she was sent to fight the Taliban.

- Peter, Essex

Bet she wouldn't have done that at tea dance of the gay roman legion the Spartans,now they would have floored her,un like the all hetero mamby pamby British Army getting beat up by a girly!.

- Kev, London-UK

What a sad Woman - lock her up!

- Mike, London

Becky from Bristol, do lighten up! Perfectly possible for the soldiers to be *pretending* to be gay (i.e. dancing and smooching) and not *actually* be gay! And it's not just Nazis or fascists (which must be two of the most overused terms of abuse around) who object to that.

- Hb, Rochford, Essex

Not exactly match fit - or combat fit, either, were they. The SAS should sign up Canada's mini-Terminator pronto!

- Tallulah, Hove, UK

Senior NCOs or Officers (it seems both were present in the same mess, , common at only Christmas events) kissing each other? As a retired officer from the British Army, I can only say "Well done", and a pity she didn't floor more of them.

- David Chown, BORDEAUX FRANCE

Send her in to sort out the MP's. Try knocking some sense in them. Everything else has failed up to now.

- Frank, Copenhagen, Denmark

One can easily laugh at the soldiers for being beaten up by a girl. Indeed, I bet they will get a fair amount of stick when they get back amongst their fellow soldiers. However, when a woman attacks a man, the man is often left in an impossible situation. If he batters her, he will just get the weight of the law coming down upon his shoulders for hitting a woman. Just imagine a big Coldstream Guard appearing in court to defend beating up a woman who is only 5 foot 3!. Imagine the headlines in the press!

If however, he chooses not to really fight back, he will be spared being arrested, but will just end up getting hurt.

I bet that the soldier who got knocked out did not expect to be punched by the lady..I bet he did not even see it coming. All he saw was a pretty lady in a red satin dress. When she started being aggressive, I bet they tried to use minimum force to hold her back. As an ex bouncer, I can tell you that using minimum violence to restrain an attacker, however small, is not always easy...especially against someone who knows what they are doing.

She chose to take advantage of societies unwritten rules about confrontation between the sexes to throw her weight and her training, around. These rules that are meant to make the world a more civilized place. I think she should be dragged back here and made to face up to what she has done! She chose to act like a man. She should be punished like one...

- Vincent, london

Can't believe it's not on YouTube yet!!!

Could have been a 'lucky' punch that floored the first guy, but the second should then have been ready. Poor squaddies really don't come out of this very well do they...sounds like the Army have become too reliant on technology.

- Adam, London

What does this story have to do with the 'Yanks'?

She's Canadian: Canada being that big bit of land ABOVE America...

- John, London

I bet the guards wasnt trying because she is a woman if you know what i mean.

- Martin, sheffield

Ha - sounds like a massive sense of humour faliure - couldn't understand British irony. Nothing wrong with a bit of ironic gayness - even funnier if your a soldier at a do.

- Pete, London

"WOW", sounds like my kind of lady, give her a medal, and as for the couple of wusses she belted, "tough".

- David Crocket, Bradford, UK.

"This should not be allowed in the British army"What a reactionary, well fascist even.Pity she cant get worked up about something a bit more worthy,she would be a asset on the streets of London at night, enticing the local cowardly muggers that target the vulnerable,she could dress and act as a little old lady and wait for one of are brave o so big muggers to pounce,then do her stuff,now that would be righteous.Why do people with skills like hers not choose to use them for the benefit of the community?instead of getting so worked up about some thing so trivial.beats me.

- Kev, London-UK

Looks like the Coldstream Guards are just not up to it anymore, 3 of them getting thrashed by a 5ft 3' women and they want everyone to know too.

- Mr S.Port, London

"The Canadian is said to have flown into a rage after soldiers began kissing and dancing with each other as they pretended to be gay."

Why, exactly, would the soldiers be 'pretending' to be gay, Evening Standard? Either the soldiers were gay or they weren't. If the soldiers were kissing and dancing with each other I'd say that the chances are that they were either gay or bisexual - and I can't see why anyone would object to that - unless, of course, they were BNP Nazi traitors.

- Becky, Bristol

You can take the girl out of the ghetto...
    But what about our lot?... Bit the tip of his nose off?...That won't disable a Taliban -just make him angrier. -Who teaches our lot how not to fight?

- Huggy, Cumbernauld Scotland

God i would have paid lots of money just to see this any chance of her own tv show that would be worth the bbc fee

- Terry Chambers, London

@Bob, Baz and Ian

Not sure how an extradition treaty with the USA would be useful here seeing how she is Canadian...

- Dan, London

Nice one!

- Steve, Brentford

If it is "deeds not words that count" she's shown herself to be an animal.

We should apply for her to be extradited - if the yanks refuse we tell them that we'll tear up the agreement and also tell them where to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

- Ian, Cambridge

Ha! Ha! Ha! It doesen't work both ways Bob, dont forget we're the Poodle.

- Baz Bazzan, London UK

Ramba!

- Dannyp, Egham

I'm sure if she flees to the States we can get her back with an extradition order, after all it works both ways doesn't it?

- Bob, Cheam

Send her to Afghanistan! She'll sort out the taliban single handed!

- Andy, London

What about big tough Harry your lucky he was not there?

- Steve, England
    Let me see if I have this right. She's Canadian, her husbands Canadian, the incident happened in the UK, they are in Hungary? So the whinging poms will file an extradition proceeding in the US? Christ, no wonder they lost an entire bloody empire in a 100 years. They probably couldn't find it on a map. That mob and the commenters are truly disgraceful!

Thread Information