Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Last one to post wins

  1. #2826
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    Bout that. I got a little over excited....Kinda ate the table I left the chairs so at least we can sit in a circle and pretend....
    Way to go Spanky...


    I hope you remember wood shop....

    You better get to building a new one before she gets back.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  2. #2827
    55 Years & Still Rolling
    hwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....
    Posts
    10,739

    Wink And........

    Uh Oh.............
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

    IACOJ Budget Analyst

    I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

    www.gdvfd18.com

  3. #2828
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    I'm thinking cheffie is going to get past the fear of your bunny outfit. Me, I'll take my plate in the other room, in the corner. Let me know when it's safe to come out.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  4. #2829
    Forum Member
    firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    Bout that. I got a little over excited....Kinda ate the table I left the chairs so at least we can sit in a circle and pretend....
    Just for you, Matt.
    Last edited by firecat1; 08-17-2011 at 03:39 PM.

  5. #2830
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Not even right...
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  6. #2831
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Rabbit stew and Pancakes, What ever growing boy wants for breakfast!
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  7. #2832
    Forum Member
    Jonnee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Have to have grits and black strap lasses too.

  8. #2833
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnee View Post
    Have to have grits and black strap lasses too.

    Don't forget the red eye gravy!
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  9. #2834
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Anybody want some wedding cake?? Vanilla marbled with fresh raspberries. Good stuff.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  10. #2835
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    Anybody want some wedding cake?? Vanilla marbled with fresh raspberries. Good stuff.

    FM1
    I take a piece, just please don't give any to my wife, God knows it took her several years to regain her sex drive after the last piece!
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  11. #2836
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    I take a piece, just please don't give any to my wife, God knows it took her several years to regain her sex drive after the last piece!
    OH? It did? Anything else you would like the share??


    BTW - We heard it was the other way around!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  12. #2837
    Forum Member
    mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    If anybody needs me, I'll be donning my kevlar and digging my fox hole....
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  13. #2838
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    OH? It did? Anything else you would like the share??


    BTW - We heard it was the other way around!
    Of course I'm speaking of a hypothetical situation. And my mom did not mislead me when she told me to "wait to have sex until after I got married!"

    To answer your other question, test have shown that sex drive in men after being married is as useful as having an Appendix. If you use it you are only asking for trouble.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  14. #2839
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    If anybody needs me, I'll be donning my kevlar and digging my fox hole....
    No worries Brother, it is what it is.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  15. #2840
    Forum Member
    mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Flash..................
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  16. #2841
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,242

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Of course I'm speaking of a hypothetical situation. And my mom did not mislead me when she told me to "wait to have sex until after I got married!"

    To answer your other question, test have shown that sex drive in men after being married is as useful as having an Appendix. If you use it you are only asking for trouble.

    Agreed on both statements!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  17. #2842
    Forum Member
    FIREMECH1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    HUSKER LAND
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321
    I take a piece, just please don't give any to my wife, God knows it took her several years to regain her sex drive after the last piece!
    And here I thought the ring is what made my wife celibate for so many years.

    FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

  18. #2843
    Forum Member
    mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    So, what you guys are saying is hide the ring and get a cardboard cake? Oh, and by the way, Thanks for the pancakes firecat!
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  19. #2844
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    So, what you guys are saying is hide the ring and get a cardboard cake? Oh, and by the way, Thanks for the pancakes firecat!
    Yes! and Yes! By the way you'll have to wear the ring, (GPS/audio-video recorder/ mercury anti tamper proof switch included) and if you don't get the cake she will be very ****ed off. So at least get the comfort fit ring and a very, very taste cake, if you have to wear the ring and eat the cake, you might as well enjoy it.

    Oh, I almost forgot, practice saying "Yes Dear, It's all my fault Dear, I'm sorry Dear, You are right, I was wrong Dear" and you'll be just fine.

    Don't worry you can still be in charge when you are work.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  20. #2845
    Forum Member
    mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Yes! and Yes! By the way you'll have to wear the ring, (GPS/audio-video recorder/ mercury anti tamper proof switch included) and if you don't get the cake she will be very ****ed off. So at least get the comfort fit ring and a very, very taste cake, if you have to wear the ring and eat the cake, you might as well enjoy it.

    Oh, I almost forgot, practice saying "Yes Dear, It's all my fault Dear, I'm sorry Dear, You are right, I was wrong Dear" and you'll be just fine.

    Don't worry you can still be in charge when you are work.
    Thanks for the advice lol. And no, I'm not even safe on the job. Last month I got yelled at for a picture of me at a call for not having three points of contact on a ground ladder.....Apparently someone's been reading my IFSTA manual when I'm not looking......
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  21. #2846
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    Thanks for the advice lol. And no, I'm not even safe on the job. Last month I got yelled at for a picture of me at a call for not having three points of contact on a ground ladder.....Apparently someone's been reading my IFSTA manual when I'm not looking......
    Well that sucks! It could be that everything else at work is going great but Brass being Brass, has to find something to gig you for. Heck its just like being married!
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  22. #2847
    Forum Member
    mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Well that sucks! It could be that everything else at work is going great but Brass being Brass, has to find something to gig you for. Heck its just like being married!
    No, you missed it. My fiance was the one doing the yelling. Not the FD brass...ugh....
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  23. #2848
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,242

    Exclamation

    Here we are approaching another Thanksgiving in the United States.

    I have seen and been part of this holiday and celebration for 3 score and 9 and have eaten my share of turkey, ham. venison, dressing and everything else that is fixed for this time of the year.

    I have also eaten field rations while in the Army only to have two hot Thanksgiving meals while on active duty.

    All the fun, pokes at one another is our fellowship, brotherhood and sisterhood are all in jest and fun. I take no offense to anyone.

    I wish everyone which are members of these forums and those who aren't as well as all firefighters and military personnel a Happy Thanksgiving.

    For those who once graced our homes and sat at the tables and have passed we pray that they are in peace and we will always remember the great times we all shared.


    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  24. #2849
    Forum Member
    PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Here we are approaching another Thanksgiving in the United States.

    I have seen and been part of this holiday and celebration for 3 score and 9 and have eaten my share of turkey, ham. venison, dressing and everything else that is fixed for this time of the year.

    I have also eaten field rations while in the Army only to have two hot Thanksgiving meals while on active duty.

    All the fun, pokes at one another is our fellowship, brotherhood and sisterhood are all in jest and fun. I take no offense to anyone.

    I wish everyone which are members of these forums and those who aren't as well as all firefighters and military personnel a Happy Thanksgiving.

    For those who once graced our homes and sat at the tables and have passed we pray that they are in peace and we will always remember the great times we all shared.




    Well stated.

    You are an Scholar and a Gentlemen, Sir.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------


    Since this is the first Thanksgiving that I have had to work in the last several years, the family decided to come to the Station to have our dinner. Kids are coming in from all points with the grandkids. My Wife has the day off so she is driving up as well. She doesn't want to fly and go through the crap at the airports.

    In the event that I don't report back in before the bird is served, I hope all of you have time to reflect on the many things you should be Thankful for.

    This unique bond that we share as firefighters ties together at the job, the mind and the heart. Think of your family members and brothers, present and past and give credit to the big man upstairs.

    I hope everyone enjoys their day and has a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Paladin
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  25. #2850
    Forum Member
    mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Well I'm at work watching as they prepare to demolish the Spectrum. My box of tissues is ready, and I'm quite positive I will need a hug later.
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Smeal Wins... So do WE!!!!!!!!!!!
    By hrod007 in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:40 PM
  2. Glad its over - E-One wins!!!
    By evfd3100 in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 04:04 AM
  3. Who Dares, Wins
    By MalahatTwo7 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 08:33 AM
  4. Kerry wins in NH!
    By stm4710 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 02:08 AM
  5. tampa bay wins
    By TC33FF in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register