Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4393133140141142143144145146153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 4767
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Last one to post wins

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Of course I'm speaking of a hypothetical situation. And my mom did not mislead me when she told me to "wait to have sex until after I got married!"

To answer your other question, test have shown that sex drive in men after being married is as useful as having an Appendix. If you use it you are only asking for trouble.

Agreed on both statements!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by BULL321
    I take a piece, just please don't give any to my wife, God knows it took her several years to regain her sex drive after the last piece!
    And here I thought the ring is what made my wife celibate for so many years.

FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

So, what you guys are saying is hide the ring and get a cardboard cake? Oh, and by the way, Thanks for the pancakes firecat!
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    So, what you guys are saying is hide the ring and get a cardboard cake? Oh, and by the way, Thanks for the pancakes firecat!
    Yes! and Yes! By the way you'll have to wear the ring, (GPS/audio-video recorder/ mercury anti tamper proof switch included) and if you don't get the cake she will be very ****ed off. So at least get the comfort fit ring and a very, very taste cake, if you have to wear the ring and eat the cake, you might as well enjoy it.

Oh, I almost forgot, practice saying "Yes Dear, It's all my fault Dear, I'm sorry Dear, You are right, I was wrong Dear" and you'll be just fine.

Don't worry you can still be in charge when you are work.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

Yes! and Yes! By the way you'll have to wear the ring, (GPS/audio-video recorder/ mercury anti tamper proof switch included) and if you don't get the cake she will be very ****ed off. So at least get the comfort fit ring and a very, very taste cake, if you have to wear the ring and eat the cake, you might as well enjoy it.

Oh, I almost forgot, practice saying "Yes Dear, It's all my fault Dear, I'm sorry Dear, You are right, I was wrong Dear" and you'll be just fine.

Don't worry you can still be in charge when you are work.
    Thanks for the advice lol. And no, I'm not even safe on the job. Last month I got yelled at for a picture of me at a call for not having three points of contact on a ground ladder.....Apparently someone's been reading my IFSTA manual when I'm not looking......
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Thanks for the advice lol. And no, I'm not even safe on the job. Last month I got yelled at for a picture of me at a call for not having three points of contact on a ground ladder.....Apparently someone's been reading my IFSTA manual when I'm not looking......
    Well that sucks! It could be that everything else at work is going great but Brass being Brass, has to find something to gig you for. Heck its just like being married!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Well that sucks! It could be that everything else at work is going great but Brass being Brass, has to find something to gig you for. Heck its just like being married!
    No, you missed it. My fiance was the one doing the yelling. Not the FD brass...ugh....
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Exclamation

Here we are approaching another Thanksgiving in the United States.

I have seen and been part of this holiday and celebration for 3 score and 9 and have eaten my share of turkey, ham. venison, dressing and everything else that is fixed for this time of the year.

I have also eaten field rations while in the Army only to have two hot Thanksgiving meals while on active duty.

All the fun, pokes at one another is our fellowship, brotherhood and sisterhood are all in jest and fun. I take no offense to anyone.

I wish everyone which are members of these forums and those who aren't as well as all firefighters and military personnel a Happy Thanksgiving.

For those who once graced our homes and sat at the tables and have passed we pray that they are in peace and we will always remember the great times we all shared.

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post

I have seen and been part of this holiday and celebration for 3 score and 9 and have eaten my share of turkey, ham. venison, dressing and everything else that is fixed for this time of the year.

I have also eaten field rations while in the Army only to have two hot Thanksgiving meals while on active duty.

All the fun, pokes at one another is our fellowship, brotherhood and sisterhood are all in jest and fun. I take no offense to anyone.

I wish everyone which are members of these forums and those who aren't as well as all firefighters and military personnel a Happy Thanksgiving.

For those who once graced our homes and sat at the tables and have passed we pray that they are in peace and we will always remember the great times we all shared.

Well stated.

You are an Scholar and a Gentlemen, Sir.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since this is the first Thanksgiving that I have had to work in the last several years, the family decided to come to the Station to have our dinner. Kids are coming in from all points with the grandkids. My Wife has the day off so she is driving up as well. She doesn't want to fly and go through the crap at the airports.

In the event that I don't report back in before the bird is served, I hope all of you have time to reflect on the many things you should be Thankful for.

This unique bond that we share as firefighters ties together at the job, the mind and the heart. Think of your family members and brothers, present and past and give credit to the big man upstairs.

I hope everyone enjoys their day and has a Happy Thanksgiving.

Paladin
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Well I'm at work watching as they prepare to demolish the Spectrum. My box of tissues is ready, and I'm quite positive I will need a hug later.
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Well I'm at work watching as they prepare to demolish the Spectrum. My box of tissues is ready, and I'm quite positive I will need a hug later.
    What is the Spectrum?

BIG HUG for Chief Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by cheffie View Post
    What is the Spectrum?

BIG HUG for Chief Bunny
    The Spectrum was the former home of the Philadelphia Flyers and 76ers. Also saw Disney on Ice there when I was a wee lad, along with Barnum and Baileys. Thank you for the hug
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Exclamation

Not to be confused with speculum!!!!

For those who seek more info....I'm sure bunny was too upset to post this.....

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=544343

Anyone need one of these?

Whats the plan for turkey day?
    Courage, Being Scared to Death and Saddling Up anyways.

@ CaptOldTimer.... You've left me speechless. The feelings and experiences are shared, back to you and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhacker
    Whats the plan for turkey day?
    DUH... Eat, drink, and be thankful for those in our lives now, and in the past.

FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

Amen to that.

Well stated sir.

How was everyone's turkey day?
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

How was everyone's turkey day?
    Well, as you can guess, I ate way too much!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Thread Information