Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 239 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 4767
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Last one to post wins

  1. #3521
    Forum Member cheffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west coast USA
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Help me out here guys. I have a few new recipes I want to try but can't decide which one to try first. If all the goodies below were on the table in front of you, which one would you eat first?

    The choices:

    bread- walnut-raisin bread (the recipe has a hint of cinnamon and fresh ground black pepper which I like) or coconut-chocolate chunk bread;

    brownies- white chocolate brownies (topped with toasted pecans or macadamia nuts), apricot bars, expresso chocolate chunk bars;

    muffins- cherry almond with a cinnamon crumble topping;

    I am thinking the walnut bread first and then maybe the white chocolate brownies......



  2. #3522
    Forum Member Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Expresso and chocolate. A truly wonderful combination.

  3. #3523
    MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
    Posts
    12,837

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by cheffie View Post
    Help me out here guys. I have a few new recipes I want to try but can't decide which one to try first. If all the goodies below were on the table in front of you, which one would you eat first?

    The choices:

    bread- walnut-raisin bread (the recipe has a hint of cinnamon and fresh ground black pepper which I like) or coconut-chocolate chunk bread;

    brownies- white chocolate brownies (topped with toasted pecans or macadamia nuts), apricot bars, expresso chocolate chunk bars;

    muffins- cherry almond with a cinnamon crumble topping;

    I am thinking the walnut bread first and then maybe the white chocolate brownies......

    I'm good with home baked bread ANY day!

  4. #3524
    Forum Member firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheffie View Post
    muffins- cherry almond with a cinnamon crumble topping;
    THAT sounds like a winner!

  5. #3525
    Forum Member mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Aww, I missed snack time?
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  6. #3526
    Forum Member CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,227

    Default

    Anything you ladies want to fix and have us try, I am game. I haven't missed too many meals, snacks or please try this and tell me what you think dishes!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  7. #3527
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Anything you ladies want to fix and have us try, I am game. I haven't missed too many meals, snacks or please try this and tell me what you think dishes!
    I'll second that, I don't believe you ladies have ever fix a "bad" meal. What ever you'll decide will be fine by us.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  8. #3528
    Forum Member pasobuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Loverly upstate NY
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    On the menu tonight.....pan fried pork chops with a pasta carbonara.....I also have a side of carmelized shallots and onions with broccoli.....(hubby doesn't eat green!)

  9. #3529
    Forum Member CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pasobuff View Post
    On the menu tonight.....pan fried pork chops with a pasta carbonara.....I also have a side of carmelized shallots and onions with broccoli.....(hubby doesn't eat green!)

    I would be happy with that menu and yes, I do eat green veggies!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  10. #3530
    Forum Member mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Almost time to fire up the BBQ for this evenings supper
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  11. #3531
    Forum Member pasobuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Loverly upstate NY
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    pot roast for dinner here - seared on the stove top first.....mashed potatos and home made gravy to go with I think.....

  12. #3532
    Forum Member firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    *goes and washes hands and face, sits down at table, places napkin on lap and starts banging on the table with silverware*

    Simple meals are ALWAYS best!


    Quote Originally Posted by pasobuff View Post
    pot roast for dinner here - seared on the stove top first.....mashed potatos and home made gravy to go with I think.....

  13. #3533
    Forum Member pasobuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Loverly upstate NY
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    That they are cat!!!...However, I'm still stuck at work, so dinner won't be for a few hours yet! sorry....................

  14. #3534
    MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
    Posts
    12,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pasobuff View Post
    That they are cat!!!...However, I'm still stuck at work, so dinner won't be for a few hours yet! sorry....................
    HEY!! Free dinner is better than NO dinner! I can wait till you get home.

  15. #3535
    Forum Member firecat1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Betwixt here and there.
    Posts
    3,476

    Default

    22 Feb 1956 - Elvis Presley entered the music charts for the first time with "Heartbreak Hotel."

  16. #3536
    Forum Member mtg55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    And I was just listenin to "Hound dog". Imagine that!
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

  17. #3537
    55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....
    Posts
    10,739

    Thumbs up Hmmm.......

    Speaking of Music, I think I'm gonna need a new Computer. My music Collection is past 1,000 songs and 5G memory........ If you like OLD Country and Bluegrass, you'd be happy with it...........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

    IACOJ Budget Analyst

    I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

    www.gdvfd18.com

  18. #3538
    Forum Member Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    927

    Default

    What a terrible day a nasty house fire , the walls through years of remodels where 5-7 layers thick of siding and sheeting . Evil witch kept trying to kick our asses and eat our doughnuts finally get home only to find out that Harve likes bluegrass. THAT IS BEYOND SCAREY.

  19. #3539
    Forum Member PaladinKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Remind me to not wear my Blue Suede Shoes anywhere close to you guys...

    I'll be back after I find those hip waders.
    HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

  20. #3540
    Forum Member CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    And I was just listenin to "Hound dog". Imagine that!


    I am the Hound Dog!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Smeal Wins... So do WE!!!!!!!!!!!
    By hrod007 in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:40 PM
  2. Glad its over - E-One wins!!!
    By evfd3100 in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 04:04 AM
  3. Who Dares, Wins
    By MalahatTwo7 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 08:33 AM
  4. Kerry wins in NH!
    By stm4710 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 02:08 AM
  5. tampa bay wins
    By TC33FF in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts