Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sad story

Forum Member

Default sad story

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...eeb5d9c7ca42c7

can you believe what the aunt says at the end?

MembersZone Subscriber

Somebody has got their priorities and life seriously F**KED up

Angry kids are just objects

Quote Originally Posted by led219 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...eeb5d9c7ca42c7

can you believe what the aunt says at the end?
    Yup, gotta love it. The auntie should be burned alive for punishment. How is your only concern property when a loss of life occurs?
    FF/Paramedic

MembersZone Subscriber

That has got to be one of the most F****** up things I've ever heard. She needs to be shot!!!
    A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Let's talk fire trucks! BoxAlarm187's Avatar

Jesus!! She's laughing while she says it? What the hell is wrong with the world?
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

The two boys were left unattended while their mother and aunt left the house to go drop off a friend. Sometime after that, 911 received a call from neighbors saying the house was on fire.
    The childrenís aunt, Marilyn Wilson, who left the house with the mother, said she had no regrets about leaving the children home alone, ďNo, I really donít because if they had been there by themselves, I donít know if the boys set the house on for or somebody threw something in there to set it on fire. I really need to get in there to see if my purse burned up. I had my Food Stamp Card and everything in there.Ē

Both of them should be charged to the fullest extent that the law will allow.
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 10-20-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling correction.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Banned

2 Year Old and 3 year old left home alone. An excellent case of why we need to educate those on welfare and make them become more responsible for their actions. I partially blame our liberal social programs for people like this.

55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Post And..............

Could someone from Tenn. fill us in on what the Legalities are with this one? Here in Maryland, Children under 10 can't be left unsupervised, and the minimum age that one must attain to qualify as a "Baby Sitter" is 14. A situation such as the one we're discussing would automatically bring Criminal Charges.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hwoods View Post
    Could someone from Tenn. fill us in on what the Legalities are with this one? Here in Maryland, Children under 10 can't be left unsupervised, and the minimum age that one must attain to qualify as a "Baby Sitter" is 14. A situation such as the one we're discussing would automatically bring Criminal Charges.
    I'm pretty sure we are looking at Child Endangerment, Criminally negligent Homicide, and Ultra Stupidity. Unfortunately, we can only charge for 2 out of 3

2 Year Old and 3 year old left home alone. An excellent case of why we need to educate those on welfare and make them become more responsible for their actions. I partially blame our liberal social programs for people like this.
    Who do we blame for asshats like you?

MembersZone Subscriber

What the hell is wrong with people? I hope these two get charged with everything that they can be charged with and IMHO that will not be enough.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    Wait, what? While I agree that liberal social programs have gone too far, nothing but nothing can be used to shift the blame off these POS. They are 100% to blame, the only thing that society can be blamed for is allowing them to breathe our air. Screw the rain forests lets off some of these people and conserve on air.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by RFDACM02 View Post
    Wait, what? While I agree that liberal social programs have gone too far, nothing but nothing can be used to shift the blame off these POS. They are 100% to blame, the only thing that society can be blamed for is allowing them to breathe our air. Screw the rain forests lets off some of these people and conserve on air.
    Nah, according to him people who aren't on welfare would have never done anything like this
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sick... Just plain sick...

Quote Originally Posted by JTFIRE80 View Post
    She needs to be shot!!!
    This lets her off too easy. She needs to have done to her what she and their "mother" did to those helpless kids.

MembersZone Subscriber

I feel sorry for our brothers who had to rescue these children from the fire who are now having to deal with the situation. Good job Memphis for another job well done, it's unfortunate you all were put in that situation.

Another prime example why there needs to be a test before someone can have kids...

When I read the article I was surprised to see the kid's names in it. Anyone else surprise by this? I mean it wouldn't surprise me for the "mother" to release the names. My prayers go out to our Memphis brothers for being in this situation.
    Kyle
    Upper Macungie Township Station 56, Allentown, PA
    Vigilant Hose Company #1, Shippensburg, PA

The things I post do not reflect the views of the affiliations I belong to.

Forum Member

wow, the aunt deserves a savage beating for that comment. Your nephew died and you care about your food stamps. The mother deserves one too.

This just shows how selfish some people can be both of them wanted to go take this "dude" home, and neither one cared enough about the children to stay with them and miss hanging out with this "dude" a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterUMT56 View Post
    Another prime example why there needs to be a test before someone can have kids...
    I totally agree.

No lifeguard on duty in the gene pool when the Mom and aunt were born!

I too feel sorry for the MFD who had to deal with this.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Holy ****.
    Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

This is absolutely terrible. People never cease to amaze me how stupid they can be. I feel sorry for their older brother who has to go home to that bitch. I hope DCS steps in soon. God bless the MFD for being there and a job well done to give one a fighting chance.

Thread Information