Forum Member

Default Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

I was thinking about applying with Vinnell Arabia in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Is this a good place to work for? How much money can I expect to make? I do not have my DOD certification, will they take IFSAC Seals?
    Last edited by jandrewsmith; 10-25-2009 at 10:53 PM.

Default Me too!

I am also looking for similar information and or a point of contact for their recruiting office. Have you had any contact with them? I have sent numerous emails with no response and cannot get anyone by phone. Wondering if they are just ignoring me for some reason or they are even hiring at all?

Thanks

Forum Member

Default Riyadh

CHS HAS NO Iraq, Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabian Contract!!!! NONE the had two 6 month sub contracts, 1 in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan, but guess what THE WERE DROPPED BY BOTH THE MAIN CONTRACT AND THE ARMY!!! And the red crescent of Saudi Arabia has already awarded the Saudi contract to a Saudi company!!!
    ***Its bait and switch method they use to fill in there failed, understaffed, 4 MONTH SUB CONTRACT in Kuwait. The Army and CSA have already said officially that CHS will not be extended any contract!!! However in the mean time CHS can bill the main contractor holder CSA for each and every employee they staff during there remaining time left on the contract. After the temporary SUB CONTRACT expires the ARMY will resume operations, until a different company can take over, THUS WE ALL GET LAID OFF!!! PER THE ARMY AND CSA NOT ONE CHS EMPLOYEE WILL BE RE HIRED OR ABSORBED.
    AND that sign on bonus they promise you, WILL NOT BE PAID! Ė Were still waiting on our end of contract bonus from our last contract, they are refusing to pay it, NOT 1 PENNY!!!
    THEY TOOK AWAY OUR SIGN ON BONUS FOR THIS SUN CONTRACTĖTHEY HAVENT PAID OUR END OF CONTRACT BONUS
    THEY REDUCED OUR SALARY!!! ALL this happens after you get to Kuwait!!!!
    DONíT TAKE ANY JOB WITH CHS,
    WE WORK 6xís 24 hour SHIFTS PER WEEK, even though our CONTRACT STATES 3 SHIFTS PER WEEK
    With NO OVER TIME, NO PER DIEM, NO MEALS, NO EXTRA PAY,
    Thatís right on a 120 hour shift the company will not provide meals to us while on duty or post YOU PAY OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET!!!!
    So basically your contract is meaningless, it actually says so, The CHS contract states that any aspect of it can change at any time without notice AND IT WILL!!!
    CHS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH COMPANY
    And no matter what they tell you your salary IS NOT TAX FREE THEY ARE NOT A GLS CONTRACT, YOU WILL NOT NE OUT OF THE COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH EVEN OF THEY WERE!!!!
    DONíT LEAVE YOU family, friends and job THIS COMPANY WILL COST YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER GAIN!!! . AND YES THEY WILL LIE TO YOU ABOUT THERE CONTRACTS, because they donít actually have any nore will they!!!!

AND THE SALARY IS 64K

Default Vinnell Arabia

I am currently over here in Riyadh with Vinnell Arabia. It's actually Eskan Village where you work and live. IFSAC certs are accepted. You have to go through Northup Grumman.

Forum Member

How much does a ff/paramedic make?

Default Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

The pay is good I will give a range of 70-85K.

Thread Information