Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guy

Forum Member

Red face New Guy

Good Morning! My names Joe Crouch - I'm 22-years-old and currently residing in Milwaukee, WI.

I graduated in May 2009 with a bachelor's degree in social studies, but have since lost interest in teaching and gained interest in firefighting.

So I have a lot of questions and am interested in conversation regarding getting started, education, testing, etc - all the stuff a complete newb should know. Can anyone direct me in a few good directions or advise me on what forum section I should focus attention?

Thanks and great to be here!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCrush View Post
    Good Morning! My names Joe Crouch - I'm 22-years-old and currently residing in Milwaukee, WI.

I graduated in May 2009 with a bachelor's degree in social studies, but have since lost interest in teaching and gained interest in firefighting.

So I have a lot of questions and am interested in conversation regarding getting started, education, testing, etc - all the stuff a complete newb should know. Can anyone direct me in a few good directions or advise me on what forum section I should focus attention?

Thanks and great to be here!

First step, find out where you want to live.

Second step, find out what cities and or counties are talking applications for new hires.

Third step, start filling out applications and sending them in, take any and all entrance exams.

Good luck.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

nice to see another new member

Administrator

Default thread to close

Please be advised that due to no activity on this thread in the past 60 days, we will be closing the thread in a few days. Thank you for your participation in Firehouse.com forums.

Firehouse Web Manager

Just replying to keep it alive!
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

Default Fishing anyone

Lets go fishing www.bigmikesforum.com A fun family fishing pier and web site with many retired firefighters and friends.
    Capt.BigMike

Thread Information