Hey how goes it? Finishing up my last year of college, and majoring in law enforcement. Would like to working with the national park service. To get there have been taking steps to be involved in the civil service positions. One way is taking a few test involved with the police. Recently at one testing heard someone mentioned taking an exam for becoming a firefighter. Live in CT they have two that are close by coming up so thinking of taking them. Is there any type of certificates, or training needed to take before taking the exam? Thanks for the feedback.