Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default DFD Member

Anyone following this thread actually with DFD? If so, please message me.

Thanks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default sept -11

A class of 24 is slated for september 2011. Any questions???

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryebread View Post
    A class of 24 is slated for september 2011. Any questions???
    Hey Rye

Sent you a PM

Forum Member

do you know when they are going to be letting guys know who was selected?

Forum Member

Does anyone know if the Sept academy is still a go? I missed the oral interview by 4 spots last time and when we were at the CPAT recert Earl said those of us who didnt get to interview last time would get to this time. Just curious if anyone has heard, I tried to email Jeff but received no response. Thanks and good luck to anyone who's in the process.
    Last edited by snvts82; 08-02-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Forum Member

Hey guys/gals, for any of those who interviewed last fall and didnt make it into the academy how long did it take for them to make that decision. I recently had my oral interview and I know the academy is scheduled for Sept 19th, but I was just wondering if anyone has heard how long it will be before they get back to us. Thanks for any help and good luck.

Forum Member

For the guys that moved on I think it was about two weeks. How did your interview go?

Forum Member

Yeah, should hear something this week. My interview went very good I think, very formal thats for sure.

Forum Member

Well, I didnt want to jinx it last week when I got a conditional offer, but I just got my final offer today: ACCEPTED! I want to thank everyone on these forums, I did a lot more reading than I did posting and I learned a ton from all your experiences and advice. Thanks again and good luck to everyone out there. I was told along time ago: "you work hard and people will notice." Well that day has come!!!!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by snvts82 View Post
    Well, I didnt want to jinx it last week when I got a conditional offer, but I just got my final offer today: ACCEPTED! I want to thank everyone on these forums, I did a lot more reading than I did posting and I learned a ton from all your experiences and advice. Thanks again and good luck to everyone out there. I was told along time ago: "you work hard and people will notice." Well that day has come!!!!!
    Nice work, enjoy the ride.

Best of luck and stay safe! It's good to hear some success stories on here. Sent you a PM.
    Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

ljm
    Forum Member

CONGRATS! Nice to see/hear about guys getting picked up in the metro area. Best of luck through your academy and your career!

Forum Member

Default Language Points

Does anyone here have any experience with the language proficiency points within the Denver hiring process? Its hard to tell, based on the information in the packet, how to practice for it or how they test it. I'm freaking out trying to prepare for the testing!

Thread Information