Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Best Online Written Test Preparation

Hi Everyone,

I just took my first written test last Saturday and wanted to be better prepared for the next one. I have Lepore's book and used it to study, but I'd something online and dynamic that can generate new questions and give me scores to improve upon?

There are several out there, but not sure which one was the best. Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by samcarrigan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I just took my first written test last Saturday and wanted to be better prepared for the next one. I have Lepore's book and used it to study, but I'd something online and dynamic that can generate new questions and give me scores to improve upon?

There are several out there, but not sure which one was the best. Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Sam
    I never tried any of the online firefighter test prep. site. (though the online test prep site for my EMT-Basic national registry test was very helpful) I would first try to see if each department could recommend you a certain test prep. books for their particular test. Some departments use test by companies who also publish their very own test prep. book, ie; I/O Solutions Test (it's the test that has an "Agree/Disagree" qustion section in it and has been discussed many times on these forums)

If a department gives you a recommendation, locate that recommended test prep. book and see when the book was published. These test prep. books come out with a new, more than likely revised version every few years. So be sure to get the most current version because I have seen bookstores and online stores carry firefighter test prep. books that are sometimes 15-20 years old.

Good luck!
    Last edited by pewter98; 11-11-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: It was a long night at the station and my fingers are not working with my brain!
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, GO BE A COP!

Thumbs up Study

https://www.fire-fighter-exam.com/amember/signup.php

I have used this same company to study for the EMT-P NR and did not pass the 1st time and took it a second time using this site and passed at 70 questions 1st time didnt use this study guide. I study better online so maybe it is just that but give it a try.

Forum Member

Default Hobet Test

Hobet is FREE online exam resource. It contains two programs namely HOBET and NET tests process. Check out the details here,Hobet Test.

Thread Information