Thread: try this

Forum Member

well i am a fire medic here in manitoba canada , and i have read some of the stuff on here and i tell ya i never laugh so hard in a long time .
    another one is u take a tube of oral glucose and u put the set up as far as u can, then put the oral gulcose on the seat ajuster. make shure they dont have a patent or they are not getting a patent. and when they go to move the seat there hands will be sticky for hours lol

another one is u take those small med cups the nurse give patents for pills , and u fill it with water , place it on the visor on a sunny day, so when they pull down the visor to block the sun the med paper cup will fall on there lap and water will spill in between there legs lol
    Last edited by drd30; 11-16-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Back In Black

Quote Originally Posted by drd30 View Post
    well i am a fire medic here in manitoba canada , and i have read some of the stuff on here and i tell ya i never laugh so hard in a long time . well here is one i dont think anyone has done! take an orange or an apple and a 1 cc neddle and put maybe 1 or 2 cc's of lidocane in it the put the lidocane in the orange or the apple , this is tastless , and watch the lucky one eat it. give it about 2 mins or so and the persons mouth will be numb for about 30 mins lol he will be talking like he came from the dentist.

another one is u take a tube of oral glucose and u put the set up as far as u can, then put the oral gulcose on the set ajuster. make shure they dont have a patent or they are not getting a patent. and when they go to move the seat there hands will be sticky for hours lol

another one is u take those small med cups the nurse give patents for pills , and u fill it with water , place it on the visor on a sunny day, so when they pull down the visor to block the sun the med paper cup will fall on there lap and water will spill in between there legs lol
    I'm all for harmless pranks, but don't mess with medications.

Oh and leave the AED's alone. Playing games like that have killed emt's. I believe the one who used an AED on his partner (and killed her) got prison time.

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Forum Member

he used an aed on his partner for a joke my god that is just plan stupied, and to far! i would never think of doing that gees, the only reason i used that med is because it was harmless and it would go away after 30 mins , but i did make shure he didnt have any allergies for it so i covered my butt in that . but thanks for the heads up

MembersZone Subscriber

he used an aed on his partner for a joke my god that is just plan stupied, and to far! i would never think of doing that gees, the only reason i used that med is because it was harmless and it would go away after 30 mins , but i did make shure he didnt have any allergies for it so i covered my butt in that . but thanks for the heads up
    For Gods sake, please tell me you are from Manitoba Australia, not Canada. Those kind of pranks would and should get your sorry butt on the UIC line so fast, your head would swim.

Forum Member

there is alot worse the other guys done up here , but they had a good laugh. they got me back with the old shower and the fake call that they did lol , i work with good guys up here , they are easy going

MembersZone Subscriber

there is alot worse the other guys done up here , but they had a good laugh. they got me back with the old shower and the fake call that they did lol , i work with good guys up here , they are easy going
    Sorry buddy. On my old dept stunts like this would have got your *** handed to you on the way to Employment Canada. I would have lobbied to have your license pulled. This is a profession, not a try out for the Comedy Hour.

Forum Member

I'm not one to call people on their spelling or grammar, however I must make an exception this one time...

Here it is: Holy **** batman! Can you please take the time to proof read your posts before submitting them?

Thanks,

Neil
    "You see things and you ask, 'Why'? I dream of things that never were and I say, 'Why not'?

"I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."

"When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire."

Forum Member

Originally Posted by drd30
    well i am a fire medic here in manitoba canada , and i have read some of the stuff on here and i tell ya i never laugh so hard in a long time . well here is one i dont think anyone has done! take an orange or an apple and a 1 cc neddle and put maybe 1 or 2 cc's of lidocane in it the put the lidocane in the orange or the apple , this is tastless , and watch the lucky one eat it. give it about 2 mins or so and the persons mouth will be numb for about 30 mins lol he will be talking like he came from the dentist.

another one is u take a tube of oral glucose and u put the set up as far as u can, then put the oral gulcose on the set ajuster. make shure they dont have a patent or they are not getting a patent. and when they go to move the seat there hands will be sticky for hours lol

Imagine the implications of someone going into anaphylactic shock over messing with meds...

Fracking around with anthying required to do the job, including the rig is off limits.

You are an idiot.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

I just want to know what the guy was trying to patent before he got covered in oral gluecose? Could be a cool new invention!
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Originally Posted by drd30

Imagine the implications of someone going into anaphylactic shock over messing with meds...

Fracking around with anthying required to do the job, including the rig is off limits.

You are an idiot.
    Hes actually from Australia. We banned idiots along with Global Warming last year

Forum Member

Next time you have an idea for a post, run it by your therapist, first.
    Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Forum Member

wellI thot it was riealey funny i did yes sir. Next time u wont 2 get sombuddie good get em hooked on herrowin, just slip it into there iced tea or the mayo they use on there frys. Then stop givin it 2 em after and watch em have withdraws! lol

So speeking of funny, this guy right up hear once got a old ladys cat and he shoved a firecracker in the cats butt and lit it off he did! U should have seen that cat suffer right there B4 he dyed. lol...ROTFLMAO !!!!
    IAFF

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by snowball View Post
    wellI thot it was riealey funny i did yes sir. Next time u wont 2 get sombuddie good get em hooked on herrowin, just slip it into there iced tea or the mayo they use on there frys. Then stop givin it 2 em after and watch em have withdraws! lol

So speeking of funny, this guy right up hear once got a old ladys cat and he shoved a firecracker in the cats butt and lit it off he did! U should have seen that cat suffer right there B4 he dyed. lol...ROTFLMAO !!!!
    Nice.
    "You see things and you ask, 'Why'? I dream of things that never were and I say, 'Why not'?

"I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."

"When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire."

MembersZone Subscriber

Delete post

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ehs7554 View Post
    Delete post
    Delete it yourself!
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information