Thread: AutoBrace2

Forum Member

Default AutoBrace2

Does anyone have any experience with this stabilization system? If so, any input? It is made by HJR Equipment

MembersZone Subscriber

We use a buttress system utilizing the Prospan trench shores with the appropriate adapters. A buttress system is a very nice tool for the unique stabilization scenarios. I've used rescue 42 brand and found those to be easy to use and rated for 4,000lbs. Ask for a demo set to try out at drill and see if you like them, I'd also ask rescue 42 and whoever else will send you stuff. The trench shores allow us to do multiple things with the same struts keeping cost down, and reducing storage problems.
    Any neighboring towns have struts? might want to get what they use for the big wrecks needing multiple set ups

Forum Member

Default AutoBrace2

Yeah...we just went thru an extensive evaluation of several (4) different brands of "struts". We did like the autobrace for it's very simple design, speed of deployment, and job performance. There are other struts out there that may do more, ie. as in lift etc., but we did not want that feature or ability. The autobrace fit the bill for what we wanted very nicely and is a well made product.

Forum Member

auto brace 2 never heard of them
    Last edited by cutter16; 12-21-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: double submit, take this one out

Forum Member

I was just looking at there web site and do not understand the working loads of the product, that is right they do not give one that I can find on the site. That is scary a Company promoting a product and not showing the working loads. Pretty important fact for guys to know. All other strut guys in the industry are publishing theirs, why not them? Just a big concern I would have when reviewing this product. Stick to the guys that have lead the industry in this field, there are few very good ones out there.

Thread Information