Forum Member

Default Global Warming hoax?

Didn't any of you hear about the hacking of the computer server at Englands Climate Research Unit? The leader in climate studies especially dealing with global warming? Friday thousands of documents and emails reveal that scientists have been using a 'Trick' to apply to gathered data.
    This is blowing the pro global warming alarmists out of the water with the release of this information. Even stating it in emails. The director of the CRU even admits to the validity of the hacked information. He had to.
    They also connect to hundreds of scientists across the world who appear to be 'In on this Trick'.
    Since this 'Trick' and other falsified data that the pro global warming proponents have been using to defraud the public into thinking that global warming is real, show that global temperatures have actually dropped since 1961 or remained level.

The point is that they have lied. They have been caught in the lie and the director of the CRU even admits that the stolen data is in fact viable, true.

Have been reading about this the last two days. The question is will the mainstream media begin to report this or will they try to spin it? They cannot spin it too much other than to leave out the admissions or how some of the centers destroyed their data before it could be collected under the Freedom of Information Act.

I recommend reading about this development on American Thinker, Newsmax, Canada Free Press. They say this is going to destroy the Copenhagen conference, and cap and trade.

They are calling this the biggest fraud scandal in scientific history.

Forum Member

Yep, Beck is talking about it right now.

Banned

NASA got caught a couple of years ago doing the same thing. The problem its there are a minority of scientists who have bought into the theory, they were able to sell it to a half bran dead spokes person (Al Gore) who then sold it to the world. Living proof that you can sell ice cubes to an Eskimo.

Here is a link to the story in the WSJ Climate Emails Stoke Debate
    Note, there is link to download the emails on the web page. Lets you read for yourself and reach your own conclusion rather than being lead around by some liberal or conservative pundit.

The scientific community is buzzing over thousands of emails and documents -- posted on the Internet last week after being hacked from a prominent climate-change research center -- that some say raise ethical questions about a group of scientists who contend humans are responsible for global warming.

The correspondence between dozens of climate-change researchers, including many in the U.S., illustrates bitter feelings among those who believe human activities cause global warming toward rivals who argue that the link between humans and climate change remains uncertain.
    More

Some emails also refer to efforts by scientists who believe man is causing global warming to exclude contrary views from important scientific publications.

"This is horrible," said Pat Michaels, a climate scientist at the Cato Institute in Washington who is mentioned negatively in the emails. "This is what everyone feared. Over the years, it has become increasingly difficult for anyone who does not view global warming as an end-of-the-world issue to publish papers. This isn't questionable practice, this is unethical."

In all, more than 1,000 emails and more than 2,000 other documents were stolen Thursday from the Climate Research Unit at East Anglia University in the U.K. The identity of the hackers isn't certain, but the files were posted on a Russian file-sharing server late Thursday, and university officials confirmed over the weekend that their computer had been attacked and said the documents appeared to be genuine.

"The selective publication of some stolen emails and other papers taken out of context is mischievous and cannot be considered a genuine attempt to engage with this issue in a responsible way," the university said.

Most climate scientists today argue that the earth's temperature is rising, and nearly all of those agree that human activity is likely to be a prime or at least significant cause. But a vocal minority dispute one or both of those views.

A partial review of the hacked material suggests there was an effort at East Anglia, which houses an important center of global climate research, to shut out dissenters and their points of view.

In the emails, which date to 1996, researchers in the U.S. and the U.K. repeatedly take issue with climate research at odds with their own findings. In some cases, they discuss ways to rebut what they call "disinformation" using new articles in scientific journals or popular Web sites.

The emails include discussions of apparent efforts to make sure that reports from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a United Nations group that monitors climate science, include their own views and exclude others. In addition, emails show that climate scientists declined to make their data available to scientists whose views they disagreed with.

“ Any group with such a single-minded view (whether they are believers in global warming, global warming rejectionists, liberals, conservatives, whatever) bears close watching and a certain amount of skepticism. ”

— George Rebovich

In one email, Benjamin Santer from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, Calif., wrote to the director of the climate-study center that he was "tempted to beat" up Mr. Michaels. Mr. Santer couldn't be reached for comment Sunday.

In another, Phil Jones, the director of the East Anglia climate center, suggested to climate scientist Michael Mann of Penn State University that skeptics' research was unwelcome: We "will keep them out somehow -- even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!" Neither man could be reached for comment Sunday.

The emails were published less than a month before the opening of a major climate-change summit in Copenhagen.

Representatives of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, a large professional organization, expressed concern that the hacked emails would weaken global resolve to curb greenhouse-gas emissions. The association believes "that climate change is real, it is related to human activities, and the need to counteract its impacts is now urgent," said Ginger Pinholster, an association spokeswoman. She added that the association's journal, Science, evaluates papers solely on scientific merit.

John Christy, a scientist at the University of Alabama at Huntsville attacked in the emails for asking that an IPCC report include dissenting viewpoints, said, "It's disconcerting to realize that legislative actions this nation is preparing to take, and which will cost trillions of dollars, are based upon a view of climate that has not been completely scientifically tested."

Mojib Latif, a climate researcher at Germany's Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences, said he found it hard to believe that climate scientists were trying to squelch dissent. Mr. Latif, who believes in man-made global warming but who has co-authored a paper ascribing current cooling to temporary natural trends, said, "I simply can't believe that there is a kind of mafia that is trying to inhibit critical papers from being published."

Forum Member

Talking Must start over

However the left spins this, this situation now demands that the world step back and start over with unbiased research. With the revelations in the documents and admissions from Dr. Jones, you would think the environmental journalists and the mainstream media would be announcing to the world that we may not be on a course of global destruction after all. Like World War II is over. Possible good news.

Since the left is not willing to even hint at that possibility, shows an agenda that may not be tied directly to global warming after all. Why else have a death grip onto something that may not be true. Why not come right out and say that there is hope?

Those that say global warming is not caused by man may now say it openly without being labeled as crazies. Those declaring global warming is man made must now in all fairness, throw out all previous claims and start from scratch to gain any credibility.
    Right now the claims of global warming have the same credibility as ACORN. NONE

Something is very, very fishy. IMHO

Dr. Roy Spencer, a paleoclimatologist would be the perfect man to start new research.

Forum Member

Angry give back the money

Also with these revealing and damning documents, emails and admissions of fraud. All grants awarded to global warming research and all who are connected to this fraud, demand that the awards be refunded, and charges and prison sentences handed down.

We must never allow this type of global fraud from our scientific community, which the people paid for, go unpunished. The future of honest science demands this.

A major player involved in this should give back his Nobel Prize, and pay the penalty

Banned

I have looked at the research and realized that this was a total fraud perpetrated by Al Gore. I have been totally P.O. ed by this fraud. Now I have found someone who is even more upset about this farce.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    I have looked at the research and realized that this was a total fraud perpetrated by Al Gore. I have been totally P.O. ed by this fraud. Now I have found someone who is even more upset about this farce.
    I also never subscribed to this fraud. When the liberal government tries to keep pushing an agenda, you know there is soemthing fishy behind it. That there is something hidden and a lie.

What gets me is how the networks this morning reported,,, nothing! Soon it is going to come out and the really upset ones are going to be those that bought into this fraud and sided with it. Kinda like taking advantage of a girl who thinks your gonna end up marrying her and then run out. In fact the majority of the pro global warming crowd are women. I say, Look out America.

Those of us who knew or suspected all along are going to feel,,, righteous. Vindicated. (I do)

Forum Member

Default And,,

anybody owning any shares of 'alternative energy' stock, had better start dumping them now.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by jam24u View Post
    anybody owning any shares of 'alternative energy' stock, had better start dumping them now.
    Dude, when you steal quotes from an article on Drudge, you should at least give credit.

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'?

By James Delingpole Politics Last updated: November 20th, 2009

If you own any shares in alternative energy companies I should start dumping them NOW. The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet. (Hat tip: Watts Up With That)

When you read some of those files – including 1079 emails and 72 documents – you realise just why the boffins at Hadley CRU might have preferred to keep them confidential. As Andrew Bolt puts it, this scandal could well be “the greatest in modern science”. These alleged emails – supposedly exchanged by some of the most prominent scientists pushing AGW theory – suggest:

Conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more.

One of the alleged emails has a gentle gloat over the death in 2004 of John L Daly (one of the first climate change sceptics, founder of the Still Waiting For Greenhouse site), commenting:

“In an odd way this is cheering news.”

But perhaps the most damaging revelations – the scientific equivalent of the Telegraph’s MPs’ expenses scandal – are those concerning the way Warmist scientists may variously have manipulated or suppressed evidence in order to support their cause.

Here are a few tasters. (So far, we can only refer to them as alleged emails because – though Hadley CRU’s director Phil Jones has confirmed the break-in to Ian Wishart at the Briefing Room – he has yet to fess up to any specific contents.) But if genuine, they suggest dubious practices such as:

Manipulation of evidence:

I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.

Private doubts about whether the world really is heating up:

The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing system is inadequate.

Suppression of evidence:

Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4?

Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.

Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address.

We will be getting Caspar to do likewise.

Fantasies of violence against prominent Climate Sceptic scientists:

Next
    time I see Pat Michaels at a scientific meeting, I’ll be tempted to beat
    the crap out of him. Very tempted.

Attempts to disguise the inconvenient truth of the Medieval Warm Period (MWP):

……Phil and I have recently submitted a paper using about a dozen NH records that fit this category, and many of which are available nearly 2K back–I think that trying to adopt a timeframe of 2K, rather than the usual 1K, addresses a good earlier point that Peck made w/ regard to the memo, that it would be nice to try to “contain” the putative “MWP”, even if we don’t yet have a hemispheric mean reconstruction available that far back….

And, perhaps most reprehensibly, a long series of communications discussing how best to squeeze dissenting scientists out of the peer review process. How, in other words, to create a scientific climate in which anyone who disagrees with AGW can be written off as a crank, whose views do not have a scrap of authority.

“This was the danger of always criticising the skeptics for not publishing in the “peer-reviewed literature”. Obviously, they found a solution to that–take over a journal! So what do we do about this? I think we have to stop considering “Climate Research” as a legitimate peer-reviewed journal. Perhaps we should encourage our colleagues in the climate research community to no longer submit to, or cite papers in, this journal. We would also need to consider what we tell or request of our more reasonable colleagues who currently sit on the editorial board…What do others think?”

“I will be emailing the journal to tell them I’m having nothing more to do with it until they rid themselves of this troublesome editor.”“It results from this journal having a number of editors. The responsible one for this is a well-known skeptic in NZ. He has let a few papers through by Michaels and Gray in the past. I’ve had words with Hans von Storch about this, but got nowhere. Another thing to discuss in Nice !”

Hadley CRU has form in this regard. In September – I wrote the story up here as “How the global warming industry is based on a massive lie” – Hadley CRU’s researchers were exposed as having “cherry-picked” data in order to support their untrue claim that global temperatures had risen higher at the end of the 20th century than at any time in the last millenium. Hadley CRU was also the organisation which – in contravention of all acceptable behaviour in the international scientific community – spent years withholding data from researchers it deemed unhelpful to its cause. This matters because Hadley CRU, established in 1990 by the Met Office, is a government-funded body which is supposed to be a model of rectitude. Its HadCrut record is one of the four official sources of global temperature data used by the IPCC.

I asked in my title whether this will be the final nail in the coffin of Anthropenic Global Warming. This was wishful thinking, of course. In the run up to Copenhagen, we will see more and more hysterical (and grotesquely exaggerated) stories such as this in the Mainstream Media. And we will see ever-more-virulent campaigns conducted by eco-fascist activists, such as this risible new advertising campaign by Plane Stupid showing CGI polar bears falling from the sky and exploding because kind of, like, man, that’s sort of what happens whenever you take another trip on an aeroplane.

The world is currently cooling; electorates are increasingly reluctant to support eco-policies leading to more oppressive regulation, higher taxes and higher utility bills; the tide is turning against Al Gore’s Anthropogenic Global Warming theory. The so-called “sceptical” view is now also the majority view.

Unfortunately, we’ve a long, long way to go before the public mood (and scientific truth) is reflected by our policy makers. There are too many vested interests in AGW, with far too much to lose either in terms of reputation or money, for this to end without a bitter fight.

But if the Hadley CRU scandal is true,it’s a blow to the AGW lobby’s credibility which is never likely to recover.
    This is, indeed, an exposure of a significant scandal. However, it will be quite some time to see if this makes any difference in the way the public percieves the issue of climate change. The liberals have never given a crap about climate change. Just like they have never given a crap about health care. They care only about control and power. Control of as much of the world's economy as possible and power over as many people as possible. They are desperate and they were very close to the finish line. If you think they are going to give up and go away, you are nuts. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Forum Member

Default lets take a cigarette break here.

Hey I never claimed that statement as mine. Besides it is not quoted, word for word. I'm simply passing it on down the line. I'm not claiming proprieties here, so let's not even get into such pettiness.

The issue now is the science promoting global warming is officially compromised. The politicians who have been promoting global warming and related cap and trade are also compromised and quite possibly libel. Will be interesting to see how this begins to get the attention from the networks. At some point they are going to have to address their past position in some manner.

There is some question as to whether this information was actually hacked or leaked.

Since it now looks like there will be a full scale investigation, do you believe that fines and jail time are in order if there is proof of fraud or other wrong doing? Do you believe others will now come forward and reveal other evidence of climate data tampering? Especially as time moves on and more anger develops along with possible immunity being offered?

MembersZone Subscriber

Hey I never claimed that statement as mine. Besides it is not quoted, word for word. I'm simply passing it on down the line. I'm not claiming proprieties here, so let's not even get into such pettiness.

The issue now is the science promoting global warming is officially compromised. The politicians who have been promoting global warming and related cap and trade are also compromised and quite possibly libel. Will be interesting to see how this begins to get the attention from the networks. At some point they are going to have to address their past position in some manner.

There is some question as to whether this information was actually hacked or leaked.

Since it now looks like there will be a full scale investigation, do you believe that fines and jail time are in order if there is proof of fraud or other wrong doing? Do you believe others will now come forward and reveal other evidence of climate data tampering? Especially as time moves on and more anger develops along with possible immunity being offered?
    You never gave proper credit for the statement, either, Skippy. It's not pettiness when you are basically the only one posting. How much of your other stuff is stolen from other writers.

No one on these forums believes that the climate change movement is anything else but a fraud and a scam. But you need to realize that your credibility is gone.
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Banned

Relax, this is just an internet forum where most people don't provide references for the nonsense they spew forth. However... in the scientific world you make a theory and the theory remains true until proven other wise. We have proof now that even those proclaiming this fraud don't believe it. They had to take steps to prevent it from being exposed. The Mann Hockey Stick has been shown to be a fake. And now we have proof positive that the rest of the data was "made up" as well. Funny how the MSM is ignoring fact and going with emotion once again.

Forum Member

Thanks, I would never knowingly pass along any information that I knew was inaccurate.

I want to get past posting entire quotes because they can also be required to have license or permission to reprint or post in another location. Partials are exempt because of the proof of validity from the writer. Besides posting long quotes is boring to an audience. I know I participate in live forums every week.

Today things are begining to heat up with the entire scientific communities credibility on the line. They are going to have to take sides almost. Peer review of their work is now going to be required for all scientific determinations. Honest and unbiased peer review.
    Last edited by jam24u; 11-25-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Banned

Thanks, I would never knowingly pass along any information that I knew was inaccurate.

I want to get past posting entire quotes because they can also be required to have license or permission to reprint or post in another location. Partials are exempt because of the proof of validity from the writer. Besides posting long quotes is boring to an audience. I know I participate in live forums every week.

Today things are begining to heat up with the entire scientific communities credibility on the line. They are going to have to take sides almost. Peer review of their work is now going to be required for all scientific determinations. Honest and unbiased peer review.
    Hey butt (yea I said BUTT) good news. Obama is still in denial and is heading off to Copenhagen.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    Hey butt (yea I said BUTT) good news. Obama is still in denial and is heading off to Copenhagen.
    What is he and his staff thinking? Maybe he figures he can turn this around somehow or he can change the Olympics location back to Chicago by going.

Banned

What is he and his staff thinking? Maybe he figures he can turn this around somehow or he can change the Olympics location back to Chicago by going.
    The problem is the MSM is not even reporting this. They can't seem to admit they were wrong again and duped by Al Whore. Not only do the emails admit to trying to fix the science to get the desired result, but the programs they wrote also do the same thing.

I recall a few years ago, I believe it was McIntyre (first name escapes me) and Ross McKitrick was attempting to validate the work of Mann and his Hockey Stick. They couldn't get Manns Data nor could they get the programs used. They eventually got the data and I believe it took court action to do it(so much for open science and peer review). Anyway, Mann has subsequently admitted there were errors in the analysis and that more work needs to be done. Yet the leftist liberals are still using bad science to convince Americans their energy usage must be curtailed and the government must control and tax this commodity to further its socialistic agenda. And scum sucking lap dog pigs like Katie Couric are eating up all the Bovine Excrement on blind face. No wonder the dumb *** can't do a competent interview.

Forum Member

Measurable snow in Houston, TX two Decembers in a row for the first time .. EVER.

Global warming, ya right.

Forum Member

If global warming was fixable by all the things that Algore's ilk want us to do,why is it that Europe has been having record temperatures resulting in heat emergency deaths of people and the US hasn't had that many?
    Yes,it gets hot in the summertime and cold in winter,even in Louisiana like last week.
    It's called the seasonal climate changes.
    A couple years ago,I was driving an ice cream truck through a local park when 3 teenagers wanted to put an Earth Day/Global Warming poster on the van.
    It was 50 degrees out in early April and they were talking about rising temps were going to be the death of us all unless we got behind Algore forthwith.
    I just had to lean out of the window and tell them "Hey,thirty years ago,Al Gore Senior,his daddy,was worried about global COOLING and even tried to get nukes set off in the Arctic and Antarctic to melt the glaciers to stop it.It got cold in the late 70s,it warmed up during the 80s and 90s and it will do it all again with or without human help."
    They still couldn't believe that I wasn't going to let them put a poster on my rented van and walked off to a nearby SUV cussing me out as only teenaged girls can do.I just climbed out and made sure that they didn't stick a poster on my van anyway and then drove off.
    When Earth Day rolled around,I went to that park and those people who were so worried about greenhouse emissions had no problem coming to an early 90s Chevy van with a bad valve lifter somehwere causing smoke out the exhaust and buying ice cream as I idled the motor to keep the music box and lights from running down the battery.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    If global warming was fixable by all the things that Algore's ilk want us to do,why is it that Europe has been having record temperatures resulting in heat emergency deaths of people and the US hasn't had that many?
    Yes,it gets hot in the summertime and cold in winter,even in Louisiana like last week.
    It's called the seasonal climate changes.
    A couple years ago,I was driving an ice cream truck through a local park when 3 teenagers wanted to put an Earth Day/Global Warming poster on the van.
    It was 50 degrees out in early April and they were talking about rising temps were going to be the death of us all unless we got behind Algore forthwith.
    I just had to lean out of the window and tell them "Hey,thirty years ago,Al Gore Senior,his daddy,was worried about global COOLING and even tried to get nukes set off in the Arctic and Antarctic to melt the glaciers to stop it.It got cold in the late 70s,it warmed up during the 80s and 90s and it will do it all again with or without human help."
    They still couldn't believe that I wasn't going to let them put a poster on my rented van and walked off to a nearby SUV cussing me out as only teenaged girls can do.I just climbed out and made sure that they didn't stick a poster on my van anyway and then drove off.
    When Earth Day rolled around,I went to that park and those people who were so worried about greenhouse emissions had no problem coming to an early 90s Chevy van with a bad valve lifter somehwere causing smoke out the exhaust and buying ice cream as I idled the motor to keep the music box and lights from running down the battery.
    You cannot change the climate, but you sure can prepare for it. This even made it onto CNN where they tried to downplay it. Problem is this gives the scientific community in favor of AGW a huge reliability problem. they simply put cannot be trusted. Thank god for guys like Roy Spencer who are actually gathering unbiased data that shows the warming but not to the extent the fear mongers want us to believe. Look at the first IPCC report and notice that the warming predicted by these clowns isn't even close to what we have really seen

I also saw that there are no investigating Michal Mann and his fabricated Hockey Stick graph as well. In short time these clowns and their ring Leader Al Gore will be exposed for the frauds they are.

Forum Member

Default Just remember....

...That we breathe in what trees exhale."For those of you in Rio Linda", that means that we humans breathe in oxygen for our bodies to use to sustain our lives and exhale carbon dioxide.A tree will inhale carbon dioxide for it to use for its life sustenance and exhales oxygen as a by product.
    Back when the planet had a methane(or was it something else?) atmosphere and the first trees started excreting oxygen,that was a climate changing gas,then,too.I am sure Algore and Company would have been soiling their lace panties over that had they been around at the time.
    As Glenn Beck put it this morning,the coincidence that we inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide while trees inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oygen is suggestive of a "cycle of life" and "Dare I say it?Intelligent design!Gasp!"

MembersZone Subscriber

There was a good interview today over here from a chap named Lord Monkton who was in Maggie Thatchers cabinet. He basically says the entire theory is bunk and is going to be at Copenhagen. I'll be looking for more info from him. Quite an articulate person. Maybe someone will listen?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    ...That we breathe in what trees exhale."For those of you in Rio Linda", that means that we humans breathe in oxygen for our bodies to use to sustain our lives and exhale carbon dioxide.A tree will inhale carbon dioxide for it to use for its life sustenance and exhales oxygen as a by product.
    Back when the planet had a methane(or was it something else?) atmosphere and the first trees started excreting oxygen,that was a climate changing gas,then,too.I am sure Algore and Company would have been soiling their lace panties over that had they been around at the time.
    As Glenn Beck put it this morning,the coincidence that we inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide while trees inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oygen is suggestive of a "cycle of life" and "Dare I say it?Intelligent design!Gasp!"
    The interesting thing here is that at one time the earths atmosphere had about 7000 pm in CO2 as opposed to the current 385. Plants do best in an atmosphere of 1200 ppm. Many greenhouses actually put CO2 into the air to get better plants. Yet, the alarmist say plants won't do as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BryanLoader View Post
    There was a good interview today over here from a chap named Lord Monkton who was in Maggie Thatchers cabinet. He basically says the entire theory is bunk and is going to be at Copenhagen. I'll be looking for more info from him. Quite an articulate person. Maybe someone will listen?
    Yes, he was in a film produced by the BBC that essentially debunked the entire Anthropogenic Global Warming theory. Funny is how Al Gores Graphs even contradict the theory. If you overlay his graphs of Temperature and CO2 you will see periods when temperatures are increasing as CO2 is falling. All one has to do here is follow the money. The U.S. alone is spending billions on research for this. Side note, imagine how many Fire Fighter salaries could be paid with this waste of money.

The climate is always changing, always will, always has. Well before mankind was in large numbers the climate changed. It will never stay exactly like it is, it will get warmer and colder. At one time there was an Ice sheet that covered all of Canada and half of the United States. The Earth warmed, the ice melted, and now we have places like NYC, Chicago, Seattle, and a whole bunch more. Personally, I prefer a warmer earth to a colder one.

Forum Member

Isn't hacking against the law? Shouldn't this action be prosecuted?

This hullaboo about the emails. So far pretty much no scientific mistakes have been exposed or have been found needing in revision.

The only "manipulation" was about norming one graph. Not hardly earth shattering and nothing passed that was scientifically significant.

And does anyone really believe that idiotboy understands anything as complex as climatology when he admits to being outsmarted by a credit card agreement?

Please, I'm drinking my moring coffee and don't want it put on the screen.
    Last edited by scfire86; 12-10-2009 at 09:42 AM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Isn't hacking against the law? Shouldn't this action be prosecuted?

This hullaboo about the emails. So far pretty much no scientific mistakes have been exposed or have been found needing in revision.

The only "manipulation" was about norming one graph. Not hardly earth shattering and nothing passed that was scientifically significant.

And does anyone really believe that idiotboy understands anything as complex as climatology when he admits to being outsmarted by a credit card agreement?

Please, I'm drinking my moring coffee and don't want it put on the screen.
    Step away from the drugs!!!! The scientific community is supposed to be open and honest. These guys have shown that they manipulated data, tried to silence those who had scientific evidence that their theories are wrong, and violated basic research principles. FYI - The code for the program shows how they manipulated the data to get the results they wanted.

That idiot Al Gore was on CNN the other day spewing forth the same garbage. It was hilarious to hear him talk about how the ice caps are shrinking, when in fact they are growing. Personally, I prefer a warmer world to a colder one. Remember when the ice age was here 2/3 of the United States was covered in ice.

As for the CC Agreement. Try to get this through your think skull. I understood the agreement. It was the unscrupulous credit card companies in action that screwed me. They bait you with low interest rates and encourage you to use the credit. When you do and you get a nice balance, they raise the interest rate. Even Chairman Obama has recognized this, hence that industry regulation you so much love.

Thread Information