+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last
    Banned

Thumbs down I hope Obama has an Exit Strategy

I think this is the greatest, Obama and his liberal knuckleheaded friends screamed about Bush sending troops to Iraq without an Exit Strategy. So far the chosen one has sent 20,000 more to Afghanistan and now another 34,000. Where is the exit strategy???

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

I can answer that:

If you send enough people to a place, then its not longer an "exit", you just over run the place, and therefore no longer need to exit it.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    I can answer that:

If you send enough people to a place, then its not longer an "exit", you just over run the place, and therefore no longer need to exit it.
    ROFLMAO!!!! Good one. I guess that would explain our lack of an exit strategy for Europe.

Forum Member

Yeah our running the european union is begining to cut into our sitting around time.

Forum Member

What is Scarecrow's exit strategy on the firehouse.com forums?

Getting banned again?
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScareCrow57 View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!! Good one. I guess that would explain our lack of an exit strategy for Europe.
    I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag here, but we aren't fighting a war in Europe. We operate military bases there and in other countries around the world. Considering that our military deals with situations world wide, kind of makes sense to have locations world wide to deploy from. Sort of like having more than one fire station.

Forum Member

Getting banned again?
    By who?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    What is Scarecrow's exit strategy on the firehouse.com forums?

Getting banned again?
    He's like the illegal workers. Deport them on friday, and by monday they are back at work with a new ID.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic049 View Post
    I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag here, but we aren't fighting a war in Europe. We operate military bases there and in other countries around the world. Considering that our military deals with situations world wide, kind of makes sense to have locations world wide to deploy from. Sort of like having more than one fire station.
    Exactly, so why are we still supplying their military for them. Bring our Troops Home.

Forum Member

Interesting change. I see conservatives are now thinking more and more like liberals. They are now demanding an exit strategy. Something they considered bad until earlier this year.

It's good to know they're coming around.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Interesting change. I see conservatives are now thinking more and more like liberals. They are now demanding an exit strategy. Something they considered bad until earlier this year.

It's good to know they're coming around.
    Sarcasm there sunshine. I'm just wondering where all of those who beat up Bush for not having an exit strategy and running up the deficit areama is doing the same now that Obama is doing the same

Forum Member

Sarcasm there sunshine. I'm just wondering where all of those who beat up Bush for not having an exit strategy and running up the deficit areama is doing the same now that Obama is doing the same
    I would like to see an exit strategy. I haven't changed my mind on that.

Unlike the conservatives who believed that setting a timetable for withdrawal was surrender.

I guess it isn't considered surrender any longer. Even if it never was.

Forum Member

Exactly, so why are we still supplying their military for them. Bring our Troops Home.
    What in the world are you talking about? Who is "them"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic049 View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? Who is "them"?
    Europe. A large number of our troops are stationed off shore. Bring them home.

Banned

I would like to see an exit strategy. I haven't changed my mind on that.

Unlike the conservatives who believed that setting a timetable for withdrawal was surrender.

I guess it isn't considered surrender any longer. Even if it never was.

So why then aren't you and your other liberal friends complaining about this. Where is Cindy Shehan and her pinko commie friends? Where is the outrage from Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, and friends. Once again, the press gives Obama a free pass.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

So why then aren't you and your other liberal friends complaining about this. Where is Cindy Shehan and her pinko commie friends? Where is the outrage from Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, and friends. Once again, the press gives Obama a free pass.
    Thats cuz in spite of reports to the contrary, he really is a FOX Fan.

{Ok, I'll duck and run now} heheheheee
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    Thats cuz in spite of reports to the contrary, he really is a FOX Fan.

{Ok, I'll duck and run now} heheheheee
    Good point. I have noticed that the conservatives have no problem walking into the lions dens of ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN. Funny how the little sissy girls on the liberal side can't handle the pressure isn't it. If Obama was a man and had a set he would confront the FOX people head to head with an interview.

Forum Member

How do you know I'm not? I don't have any control over the individuals you cite.

Gawd are you stupid.

Banned

How do you know I'm not? I don't have any control over the individuals you cite.

Gawd are you stupid.
    Yes, but you are speaking alone now, unlike before when the masses were complaining. Look,,,it isn't all about you.

Forum Member

Yes, but you are speaking alone now, unlike before when the masses were complaining. Look,,,it isn't all about you.
    Okay numbnuts.

Please post a link that shows Couric and Brokaw are not only commies, but demanding an exit strategy/timetable for withdrawal from President Bush.

MembersZone Subscriber

Ohhhhh, I love fake outrage.

Why are all the conservatives who gave Bush a free pass complaining about the same things when Obama does it?
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Forum Member

Default a natural born Independent

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusKspn View Post

Why are all the conservatives who gave Bush a free pass complaining about the same things when Obama does it?
    Let's see...

Bush was white

Bush was a conservative Republican

Bush was a right wing Christian (or rather, played up to them)

Bush had no intention of "finishing the job"

The fact that the current Pres can't fix, in ten months, what took Bush 8 years is living proof the he's incompetent, the anti-Christ, Hitler, a Kenyon born muslim etc etc ad nauseam

Banned

Okay numbnuts.

Please post a link that shows Couric and Brokaw are not only commies, but demanding an exit strategy/timetable for withdrawal from President Bush.
    We already executed the exit strategy from both Bushes. (Boy as I read this I can see it going bad in a hurry:EEK)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusKspn View Post

I'm not complaining about it. I'm smart enough to know that when you invade another country you cannot set up an exit strategy. It is just like sex, when the time comes you will know to get out.

My issue is the lack of outrage form the left. If they were upset with Bush over Iraq and troop buildups then they should be equally upset with Obama.

FYI, I'm not saying whether one is right and the other is not. Just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

Forum Member

Europe. A large number of our troops are stationed off shore. Bring them home.
    OK, but are we actually acting as those nation's military? Do you even understand WHY they are there?

Should we bring home all of the Navy's ships too and only leave port when a war breaks out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

Thread Information